Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle

sandysingh07

Hello every1, need some guidance please. I finished my 1st Dbol test cycle 4 weeks back, I managed to do a 12 wk test C, 4 week dbol 30mg den aftr 2 weeks started winstrol but managed to do for only 10 days, after dat was getting a bad feeling about my liver so stopeed it bt test cont. for 12 weeks and did a pct with nolva and adex was alwz on the cards for .5mg eod along with liv52 . Got my blood checkd HDL went dwn a lot and liver toxicity was quiet high. I wanted to get rid of my bloating asap so along with nolva did a clen +t3 for 2 weeks.

Help would be required in starting a new cycle for cutting, I want to avoid orals spl which effects liver, so im planning for a clen+t3 cycle and I will add primabolan to it along with cardarine . clen for 2 weeks on off t3@ 50mg for 4 weeks prima n GW for 8 weeks straight. Can I start it in next few days ? since the previous cycle works diffrnt from the one I will b using now. also heard benadryl works if clen is used for longrun, here in India benadryl comes as a cough syrup, is it the same thing?

Please suggest, Thanks

Last edited:
No1 wants to help????????? I see 320 views and no reply, any reasons??? or my stats wud get it started?????????? age 33 BF 18 height 5"09 currently weighing 79kgs

Top Bottom