Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/6 superbowl moneyline**no spread ** steelers vs packers 630 pm est fox

Green Bay

Why all the canadians betting on GB?
Is there some wisconsin montreal thing going on that my lack of cultural knowledge failed to discern?

Seriously why does it seem like canadians just like that attititude of gb vs pittsburgh?

someone help me out here.

Why all the canadians betting on GB?
Is there some wisconsin montreal thing going on that my lack of cultural knowledge failed to discern?

Seriously why does it seem like canadians just like that attititude of gb vs pittsburgh?

someone help me out here.

:confused:

If there's a bias it would be for the Steelers. A lot more Pittsburgh fans here.
I don't have any allegiance other than I like this year's Packer team. I made up my mind a while ago and just sticking with it.

This game's a toss up. As a bettor, I should be taking the points and return with Steelers. I want to root for Rodgers and Pack. If I bet Pitt, I can't.

:confused:

If there's a bias it would be for the Steelers. A lot more Pittsburgh fans here.
I don't have any allegiance other than I like this year's Packer team. I made up my mind a while ago and just sticking with it.

This game's a toss up. As a bettor, I should be taking the points and return with Steelers. I want to root for Rodgers and Pack. If I bet Pitt, I can't.

LOL, it just seems the 4 canadian people I know here chose green bay, coincidence, but I thought geographically just like you did.
Actually was being partially serious about similarities with green bay's more humble nature being akin to canadian sort of humble pride being a factor...lol

I'm not a sociologist, just messing around.
Steeler fans, well.. you know what I mean.

LOL, it just seems the 4 canadian people I know here chose green bay, coincidence, but I thought geographically just like you did.
Actually was being partially serious about similarities with green bay's more humble nature being akin to canadian sort of humble pride being a factor...lol

I'm not a sociologist, just messing around.
Steeler fans, well.. you know what I mean.

you're overthinking things again bro

Top Bottom