Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 week transformation 16 years old

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
arms and chest are my weakest points by far and am really trying to bring them up

I feel ya on arms

I have got about 1/2 inch past 6 weeks
Found that 4 2o min workouts a week really helps

Looking good bro !!

I don't mean to be rude or anything but don't exactly look 207lbs. Holding extra water/glycogen maybe??

no i dont look my weight at all, Just the way im built.

but when im shredded i look heavier than i actually am.

Like bone structure or?? Maybe as u being a natural kinda endo/meso

Still very impressive though

yeah natural endo meso, i have to eat a shit load to hold my size though so i am literally pretty full of shit 😂

I was born semi meso/ecto mind you I was skinny growing up. I have a mash up of my mums german, skinny genetics and my dads New Zealand/islander genetics, and we all know the size of those fellas haha. So kind of half/half in the genetic game, I always looked like I weighed more than I was when I was super lean and alittle smaller, now with a fuller, rounder but slighty soft and puffy 250 lb body I look pretty much what you would think imo. Want to be a lot more dense though, conditioning has always been a problem with my body. Even when I was younger and skinny, had no six pack or definition and was just flat

I was born semi meso/ecto mind you I was skinny growing up. I have a mash up of my mums german, skinny genetics and my dads New Zealand/islander genetics, and we all know the size of those fellas haha. So kind of half/half in the genetic game, I always looked like I weighed more than I was when I was super lean and alittle smaller, now with a fuller, rounder but slighty soft and puffy 250 lb body I look pretty much what you would think imo. Want to be a lot more dense though, conditioning has always been a problem with my body. Even when I was younger and skinny, had no six pack or definition and was just flat

yeah them kiwi genetics! i have always beeb a fat xhild which is why i started so young at 11 i was like 83kg by 12 i had got down to a pretty built 59kg (for 12) through boxing abd weight lifting. over my years bodybuilding however my metabolism has just reved up and i find it adapts very quickly now both up and down (slows quickly when dieting even woth refeed) but right now im eating around 5000cals a day and gaining nicely but i just had about a 3hour nap and woke up nearly 3pounds lighter! my body is a machine right now.
digestion has been shitty as of late though and i feel crap eating as much as i do right now on a relativly clean diet.

diet is

carb sources

bread
pasta
rice
fruit
sweet/white potato
oatmeal

lean protein (5-6 meals a day)

chicken
kangaroo
turkey
tuna
egg whites

fats

salmon
beef cuts
peanut butter (rare)
fish oil

i get about 280g of protein 5-700g of carbs
80-110g of fat.
eat 6 times a day minimum veges with most meals except pre workout. eat relativly clean and probably have a cheat meal every other day, sometimes more ofter!

Top Bottom