Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/12 **2 mill limit** nfl jets @ dolphins 830 pm espn

Fins getting points @ home, no respect.

They have the leagues best rushing attack,better overall Off and only allow 60 yrs rushing a game, as opposed to the jets giving up over 100+.

Sanchez will b forced to beat them and its not gonna happen,jets will give the ball away 3+ times

nice another mill on the jets would be nice .. so atleast if i lose, i get on the record boards for amount lost per event lol

Fins getting points @ home, no respect.

They have the leagues best rushing attack,better overall Off and only allow 60 yrs rushing a game, as opposed to the jets giving up over 100+.

Sanchez will b forced to beat them and its not gonna happen,jets will give the ball away 3+ times

u might be right but its to early to tell yet ..stats are nice but the jets played the titans saints (like #2 and 5 in the league in rushing)

best rushing team the phins played were the bills (who are middle of the pack) colts & sd are bottom 5 in the league

tonight will be a sign .. i cant see rex ryan getting beat by the wildcat.. henne will have to pass imo

tuff game to pick

ok well if i get azz fucked it will be the record for a reg season game(non-playoff.. either 2 or 3 on the all time board!!

Top Bottom