Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it tak for clomid to kick in for a noticeable effect?

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
What will be the first thign I will notice.. Im taking 2 pills daily and will increase to 4 for a weeek and back down.. will my ejaculate be increased by a significant amount and if so how long before i notice?

What will be the first thign I will notice.. Im taking 2 pills daily and will increase to 4 for a weeek and back down.. will my ejaculate be increased by a significant amount and if so how long before i notice?

what's your cycle like?

Since you've come across as so moody lately I'd say it's working overtime.

What are you saying nevin... have i not always been nice you regarding k assisitacne.. >? well I will be awaiting yuor answer..

:biggrin:Someone call for a K whore??????????:biggrin:

What are you saying nevin... have i not always been nice you regarding k assisitacne.. >? well I will be awaiting yuor answer..

I'm saying that going by your posts and some of your threads re: the HR callout thread, continuously bombing Numbus, etc., you appear to be having pretty big mood swings lately. You're normally a very mellow character. Clomid tends to make some people moody. I did it for pct once and I'd sometimes feel like I was going to cry over stupid shit like movies.

I just suggested it was working overtime to be funny. So relax.

Top Bottom