Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Sex Positions

Whats your favorite position

• Missionary

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Doggy

Votes: 90 47.6%
  • Girl on top facing you

Votes: 31 16.4%
  • Girl on top reversed

Votes: 24 12.7%
  • Laying on side (spooning)

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Other- intrigue us with new ideas

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters

gymbitch

Ok, so dont ream me out if this has been done before
but im sick of reading the same posts over and over again
so.........
my favorite has to be either me on top facing him, or with my back towards him on my side- I love my man inside me and his hands all over me!!!!!

Last edited:
69 All the way just love the way a womans sweet spot looks lowering down to my face.....

Then reverse cowgirl because it looks great watching from that position grabbing that sweet ass while i watch the kitty stretching around my cock......

as i've said here before.....in the dark, with a lil' bit of alcohol.......IT'S ALL GOOD!! ;) :verygood: :p :evil: :artist:

i'm not as picky as some of u guys are....as long as i get in, get off..i'm happy.

Until the day I die I'll always remember the first time I did it Doggy. It was in Australia. She knew exactly what she wanted and totally dominated things in the bedroom. I'll always remember this Busty Blond Chick with a really nice Aussie accent telling me "We're going to do it Doggy style". It was probably the best night of sex I ever had with any woman.

Nothing like having her dog style, looking at that sweet tight ass and tiny waist while that butthole is winking at you teasing you to penetrate without lube. Of course you would lube though, just out of respect for her. ;)

gymbitch said:
Ok, so dont ream me out if this has been done before
but im sick of reading the same posts over and over again
so.........
my favorite has to be either me on top facing him, or with my back towards him on my side- I love my man inside me and his hands all over me!!!!!

Favorite Position - any one that involves you and allows me to play with your ass while I do you

Top Bottom