Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why can't the repubs have any normal candidates anymore

Come to Texas dude - we will fix you up on Tort reform.

I am not a believer in 0% capital gains. Warren Buffet is right about that one - it is causing problems. I the most money ever in my life last year and paid 16% taxes on it - TOTAL. That shit don't sit will with someone working wages and paying the same amount.

They really need to bring the top bracket down - say 25% and the capital gains up - say 20% to fix that one. Otherwise every hedge fund prick will continue to pay less of a tax rate than the average joe.

Problem with lowering the tax rates is it will be in the form of something that will be revenue positive - eleminating deductions.

For capital intensive industries like manufacturing, it is impossible to pay the same tax rate without deductions as say, a Microsoft that has very little capex and production cost.

Sounds good on TV - really hard to get on paper.

1) I love Texas. Being a Tennessean myself, we aspire to be Texas (no kidding).

2) I should have clarified my stance on capital gains. If someone truly creates something valuable (i.e. a company or property that is improved and sold), their rate should be 0%. It would be easy to differentiate them from speculators by making the rates 10% on gains older than two years and 0% on gains older than 5 years.

3) I'd like to handle speculators a different way. For those who don't take physical possession of their purchases, let's tax that as ordinary income (or even higher).

4) I'm good with closing loopholes, but the overall rate needs to be more like 20% or 25% (maximum).

Good times!

ron paul is the only logical pick for me...everyone else is either religously domineering or even worse, barry

Gary Johnson is also a Libertarian and a successful two term governor that supports legalizing weed; He has no chance in the Repub caucus system.

ron paul is the only logical pick for me...everyone else is either religously domineering or even worse, barry

this

and even with ron paul, the whole bruno thing makes still think "wtf' with this guy

the future present can't be outsmarted and outgayed by a twink austrian

I the most money ever in my life last year and paid 16% taxes on it - TOTAL. That shit don't sit will with someone working wages and paying the same amount.

seems pretty fair to me. The 16% you paid amounted to a helluva lot more than the 16% that someone with working wages paid, but you both paid the same % rate. Sounds perfect.

A 16% flat tax rate it is then!

solved.

1) I love Texas. Being a Tennessean myself, we aspire to be Texas (no kidding).

2) I should have clarified my stance on capital gains. If someone truly creates something valuable (i.e. a company or property that is improved and sold), their rate should be 0%. It would be easy to differentiate them from speculators by making the rates 10% on gains older than two years and 0% on gains older than 5 years.

3) I'd like to handle speculators a different way. For those who don't take physical possession of their purchases, let's tax that as ordinary income (or even higher).

4) I'm good with closing loopholes, but the overall rate needs to be more like 20% or 25% (maximum).

Good times!

Eliminate the Corporate tax to encourage business. Lower the capital gains tax to 15% free up more money in companies.Then eliminate the dividend tax or make it 5% then you will have more people investing in your company, then people will have more money to spend and then consumption will go through the roof, and then the economy will expand..There is my cure for our economic downturn..Now, give me my Nobel Peace Prize....

Eliminate the Corporate tax to encourage business. Lower the capital gains tax to 15% free up more money in companies.Then eliminate the dividend tax or make it 5% then you will have more people investing in your company, then people will have more money to spend and then consumption will go through the roof, and then the economy will expand..There is my cure for our economic downturn..Now, give me my Nobel Peace Prize....

no problem bro, they givin those out like hotcakes these days.

would you like fries with that?

no problem bro, they givin those out like hotcakes these days.

would you like fries with that?

Yeah, Barry killed the Nobel thingy.

I heard the guy who won the Physics prize this year invented the floating spoon trick.

I take it you don't know much about the tax code.

Top Bottom