Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why can't the repubs have any normal candidates anymore

if Romney doesn't get the nomination the GOP stands no chance. not that Romney would beat Obama anyway but he would atleast be able to come off as normal and moderate and put up a fight.

I have mixed feelings about 2012 anyway. If Barry loses, employers still won't hire people and reinvest because he's destroyed confidence for a long time -- perhaps even an entire generation. So the next guy is setup to fail. Even if we could put Reagan/Thatcher in charge in 2012, I still wouldn't hire anyone because we'd be one election away from another idiot like Obama.

And if Barry gets another four years, his $1T+ deficits every year will make it entirely possible that we collapse under his watch. We may need to crash anyway, so doing it sooner (and under a liberal) rather than later may be for the best.

^^^republicans are not libertarians at all.

we both can agree they are def not social libertarians.

but on fiscal issues they've controlled the budget since 1995 every year except 4 years where dems ran the house. and dems in those 4 years charged a lot but atleast paid for it.. the GOP ran up debt AND charged it during the 6 years bush was in office + GOP ran congress.

the closest thing to a libertarian in todays politics would be Jesse Ventura.. there isn't a single republican (aside from Ron Paul who gets laughed off stage at GOP debates) who you can agrue is a true libertarian.

I think your quads should run for President :)

I have mixed feelings about 2012 anyway. If Barry loses, employers still won't hire people and reinvest because he's destroyed confidence for a long time -- perhaps even an entire generation. So the next guy is setup to fail. Even if we could put Reagan/Thatcher in charge in 2012, I still wouldn't hire anyone because we'd be one election away from another idiot like Obama.

And if Barry gets another four years, his $1T+ deficits every year will make it entirely possible that we collapse under his watch. We may need to crash anyway, so doing it sooner (and under a liberal) rather than later may be for the best.

You need to focus more on what is best for the country and not what is best for Democrat or Republicans.

That is the attitude that has us exactly where we are today - fucked.

We need a Civil War. WUrd

^^^republicans are not libertarians at all.

we both can agree they are def not social libertarians.

but on fiscal issues they've controlled the budget since 1995 every year except 4 years where dems ran the house. and dems in those 4 years charged a lot but atleast paid for it.. the GOP ran up debt AND charged it during the 6 years bush was in office + GOP ran congress.

the closest thing to a libertarian in todays politics would be Jesse Ventura.. there isn't a single republican (aside from Ron Paul who gets laughed off stage at GOP debates) who you can agrue is a true libertarian.

Wait a minute here bro... I said "true conservatism," which is closely related to Republicans, nobody on the left. Second, the economy expanded from 2001-2006 with the Bush tax cuts, the economy started to take a nose dive when the Dems took over Congress in 2006. Bush tried to push for regulation on Fannie and Freddie in the early 2000's the Dems bucked it. That is the main cause of our economic downturn...true....The housing market... Bush tried to pass a bill to dig for our own energy twice,both times the Dems bucked it. Another reason why we pay so much for fuel... True, Bush spent too much (pork in every bill), but you're not being totally fair.

It all boils down to mutinationalists who have special interests everywhere on the globe and have corrupt politicians in their back pocket to pass their hidden agenda.

Romney will never get it because he is a Morman, Christians won't vote for him and he's not a true conservative. He would be good for kick starting the economy, he knows how to create jobs.

True libertarians, not a such thing....People are toooo selfish.... But if I had to go with anyone to lead the country and would do a good job it would be Rick Perry(Gov. of Texas) real good track record across the board....

You need to focus more on what is best for the country and not what is best for Democrat or Republicans.

That is the attitude that has us exactly where we are today - fucked.

That's a great concept in principle, but these guys are jockeying for power. It has nothing to do with the good of the US.

Here's an exercise I go through. Now that Barry has shown us how deep the well can go, what would it take to convince me to hire another US employee?

1) A 50% tax credit on payrolls? Maybe...

2) Abolishing the NLRB and putting sane labor employment laws back into the US? Maybe...

3) Abolishing the DoL and EEOC and putting sane labor employment laws back into the US? Maybe...

4) Massive cuts in the corporate tax rates (i.e. take them to 15%-20%)? Maybe...

5) Taking capital gains taxes to 0%??? Maybe...

6) Massive tort reform? Maybe...

But this is the problem with pissing off a customer (and yes, like it or not, US employers are customers) like Barry has done. You don't get that business back by offering the same deal you had before you lost it. Once it's lost, it takes a much sweeter deal to entice the customer back.

So short of several items 1-6 being done, I'll pass. It's easier to hire and operate overseas.

Wait a minute here bro... I said "true conservatism," which is closely related to Republicans, nobody on the left. Second, the economy expanded from 2001-2006 with the Bush tax cuts, the economy started to take a nose dive when the Dems took over Congress in 2006. Bush tried to push for regulation on Fannie and Freddie in the early 2000's the Dems bucked it. That is the main cause of our economic downturn...true....The housing market... Bush tried to pass a bill to dig for our own energy twice,both times the Dems bucked it. Another reason why we pay so much for fuel... True, Bush spent too much (pork in every bill), but you're not being totally fair.

It all boils down to mutinationalists who have special interests everywhere on the globe and have corrupt politicians in their back pocket to pass their hidden agenda.

Romney will never get it because he is a Morman, Christians won't vote for him and he's not a true conservative. He would be good for kick starting the economy, he knows how to create jobs.

True libertarians, not a such thing....People are toooo selfish.... But if I had to go with anyone to lead the country and would do a good job it would be Rick Perry(Gov. of Texas) real good track record across the board....

the dems took over congress in 2007 not 2006. and the housing market peaked in late 2005. to blame them for the mess is silly, but whatever this has nothing to do with the thread.

romney inherited money from his daddy, and used his family's connections to build a lot of capital.. its easy to turns billions into millions as the cliche says. i dont know why that should qualify him to be president. would rather have a guy who grew up midde/working class and became something legally and morally (clinton, Obama). not someone born with a silver spoon (bush, romney, trump)

romney is not even gonna compete in Iowa.. he is gonna bank on NH (open primary) and NV (mormons).. the fact that he doesn't want to compete in some states shows how out of step the republican party is. you are right though, he is gonna struggle... especially since rush hates him. but rush also hated mccain and then jumped on his wagon as i recall. but it doesn't mean he can't win the nomination... don't forget romney can self finance and he has the mormon connection he can tap. they have a lot of money, way more money than the religious right has

we know he isn't winning Iowa, and we know he is gonna win NH easily. then you've got SC and NV. we know NV he will win... SC mccain won with his military cred, not sure if people there will vote for romney but if they do pick the guy who is the best candidate then romney could wrap things up with a win there and he throws in a ton of money. so romney winning isn't as far fetched as you think it is.

romney's positions on social issues and the environment make him a credible canddiate.. everyone else are nuts. however romney is a bigtime flip flopper on big issues. healthcare, abortion, economic, taxes. this will cost him vs. Obama and is an easy attack

I think your quads should run for President :)

give me 3 more years and maybe, I'm no where close to where I want to be. going natty the rest of the year.. creatine, chews, unleashed, gear... maybe will bump things up to 2 cycles per year next year.. shooting for vascularity though and not size and strength from now on

give me 3 more years and maybe. going natty the rest of the year... maybe will bump things up to 2 cycles per year next year.. shooting for vascularity though and not size and strength from now on

I thought you already ran two cycles per year?

Top Bottom