Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why can't the repubs have any normal candidates anymore

i ran a short tren cycle recently... that will be my only cycle this year.

in 2009 i ran 1 cycle and was natty the rest of the year.. in 2010 i ran 2 cycles spread way out.

maybe i will run a short oral cycle this year, i dunno yet. these NTBM supps are awesome though, almost as good as juice and without suppression.

i ran a short tren cycle recently... that will be my only cycle this year.

in 2009 i ran 1 cycle and was natty the rest of the year.. in 2010 i ran 2 cycles spread way out.

maybe i will run a short oral cycle this year, i dunno yet. these NTBM supps are awesome though, almost as good as juice and without suppression.

Wut

the dems took over congress in 2007 not 2006. and the housing market peaked in late 2005. to blame them for the mess is silly, but whatever this has nothing to do with the thread.

romney inherited money from his daddy, and used his family's connections to build a lot of capital.. its easy to turns billions into millions as the cliche says. i dont know why that should qualify him to be president. would rather have a guy who grew up midde/working class and became something legally and morally (clinton, Obama). not someone born with a silver spoon (bush, romney, trump)

romney is not even gonna compete in Iowa.. he is gonna bank on NH (open primary) and NV (mormons).. the fact that he doesn't want to compete in some states shows how out of step the republican party is. you are right though, he is gonna struggle... especially since rush hates him. but rush also hated mccain and then jumped on his wagon as i recall. but it doesn't mean he can't win the nomination... don't forget romney can self finance and he has the mormon connection he can tap. they have a lot of money, way more money than the religious right has

we know he isn't winning Iowa, and we know he is gonna win NH easily. then you've got SC and NV. we know NV he will win... SC mccain won with his military cred, not sure if people there will vote for romney but if they do pick the guy who is the best candidate then romney could wrap things up with a win there and he throws in a ton of money. so romney winning isn't as far fetched as you think it is.

romney's positions on social issues and the environment make him a credible canddiate.. everyone else are nuts. however romney is a bigtime flip flopper on big issues. healthcare, abortion, economic, taxes. this will cost him vs. Obama and is an easy attack

Well, they were elected in 2006 and went into Congress in Jan. 2007, sorry about that.... No, the housing market busted in 2007. The first half of 2007 , the total value of mortgage-backed securities had swollen to 17.2 trillion, of 7 percent were SP loans. It bursted in the end of 2007 and 2008... Anyway,if you want to get technical it goes back to when Clinton was in office that's when this Ponzi Scheme started. If you really want to get technical, Carter started all this in the late 70's, his against redlining. Forcing lenders to lend to people that coundn't afford loans.

Your two main culprits behind the housing debacle are Dems. Chris Dodd (the chaiman of the Senate Banking Commitee). Barney Frank (The chaiman of the House Financial Services Commitee).A couple of blood sucking vampires.

Romney dont get it in imo, but I will take him before anyone on the left...

none of the good republican candidates are willing to run, and i don't blame them. tons of money, time and effort going against an incumbent.

That's a great concept in principle, but these guys are jockeying for power. It has nothing to do with the good of the US.

Here's an exercise I go through. Now that Barry has shown us how deep the well can go, what would it take to convince me to hire another US employee?

1) A 50% tax credit on payrolls? Maybe...

2) Abolishing the NLRB and putting sane labor employment laws back into the US? Maybe...

3) Abolishing the DoL and EEOC and putting sane labor employment laws back into the US? Maybe...

4) Massive cuts in the corporate tax rates (i.e. take them to 15%-20%)? Maybe...

5) Taking capital gains taxes to 0%??? Maybe...

6) Massive tort reform? Maybe...

But this is the problem with pissing off a customer (and yes, like it or not, US employers are customers) like Barry has done. You don't get that business back by offering the same deal you had before you lost it. Once it's lost, it takes a much sweeter deal to entice the customer back.

So short of several items 1-6 being done, I'll pass. It's easier to hire and operate overseas.

Come to Texas dude - we will fix you up on Tort reform.

I am not a believer in 0% capital gains. Warren Buffet is right about that one - it is causing problems. I the most money ever in my life last year and paid 16% taxes on it - TOTAL. That shit don't sit will with someone working wages and paying the same amount.

They really need to bring the top bracket down - say 25% and the capital gains up - say 20% to fix that one. Otherwise every hedge fund prick will continue to pay less of a tax rate than the average joe.

Problem with lowering the tax rates is it will be in the form of something that will be revenue positive - eleminating deductions.

For capital intensive industries like manufacturing, it is impossible to pay the same tax rate without deductions as say, a Microsoft that has very little capex and production cost.

Sounds good on TV - really hard to get on paper.

ron paul is the only logical pick for me...everyone else is either religously domineering or even worse, barry

I don't think Romney is.

don't think romney is what?
i like romney as a person, he seems like a real good bro with some sound decisions...socially liberal to a degree, fiscally conservative...but knowing what i know about the mormon church, i have a hard time taking their members seriously, anyone who believes the malarky that joseph smith taught is pretty naive imo.
gary johnston also attracts me, a true conservative not beholden to religious ideology BS.
but of course paul and johnston stand little chance to win, even if the ladder did run which i don't think he is

Top Bottom