Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supremes uphold partial birth abortion ban.

SpyWizard said:
yep another libertarian in the making..

love ya..

Umm, I am a registered Libertarian. Since 9-11, I disagree with the national platform of non-interference militarily, however.

Can someone please give me the details?
Is partial birth abortion an option in medical emergencies?
When does partial birth abortion become necessary?
Do they ever need to do partial birth abortions before the fetus is viable?

So hard to say.

I wouldn't abort a baby as far along as I am (24 weeks) unless the baby was going to lead a life of absolute misery.

It would BREAK MY HEART to have that happen. I can't say that there is NO WAY i would do it though. If the baby was going to be a vegetable in constant pain, I would let it go on to heaven.

Some circumstances I guess warrant such an extreme. I don't know.

I really had no idea The Supremes were so powerful.

the_supremes.jpg

Mr. dB said:
I really had no idea The Supremes were so powerful.

the_supremes.jpg
Once they got "stop in the name of love" under their belts, they became really uppity witches...lol.

redguru said:
I disagree with a lot of the religious rights' crusades on personal behaviour. The Republican party would be better served (in my opinion) to stick with fiscal responsibility and leave behaviour alone. However, this procedure is not an issue of personal behaviour but a barbaric act and should be banned.

WORD!

How about making your President write "I shall remember the importance of FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY" on a blackboard about 2.5 trillion times!

When was the last time he even uttered those words?

b0und (Can't even remember when the GOP stood for FR)

Top Bottom