Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

Beautiful day today for yard work
5/11/24
Cardio: 30 minutes bike ride on wind bike
Diet for the day:
5/11/24​
Protein
42​
50​
70​
9​
30​
50​
251​
Fat
60​
0​
10​
30​
6​
30​
136​
Carbs
37​
18​
0​
45​
0​
12​
112​
5 scrambles, 1/2 Cup of walnuts and large bananaStrawberries and whey and NF milk almond milk shakeGrilled chciekn breastWalnuts and tangerinesgrilled chicken breastGround turkey bowl with beans, cheese, lettuce, avocado 7-8 chips

Tomorrow is a complete rest day for me, will log meals. Any suggested chest stretches I could do to prepare for Mondays push, I would like to start upper body stretching to aid in my recovery.

Have a great weekend guys

mark

EQ has increased my appetite, I have no desire to eat junk or sugar, vegetables, fruit, protein starches are what my body is craving.
This is a fantastic compound and I will definitely run it again, very happy, excited to see what the next few weeks bring.
eat more protein shakes meat etc

Beautiful day today for yard work
5/11/24
Cardio: 30 minutes bike ride on wind bike
Diet for the day:
5/11/24​
Protein
42​
50​
70​
9​
30​
50​
251​
Fat
60​
0​
10​
30​
6​
30​
136​
Carbs
37​
18​
0​
45​
0​
12​
112​
5 scrambles, 1/2 Cup of walnuts and large bananaStrawberries and whey and NF milk almond milk shakeGrilled chciekn breastWalnuts and tangerinesgrilled chicken breastGround turkey bowl with beans, cheese, lettuce, avocado 7-8 chips

Tomorrow is a complete rest day for me, will log meals. Any suggested chest stretches I could do to prepare for Mondays push, I would like to start upper body stretching to aid in my recovery.

Have a great weekend guys

mark
@man05 diet is a big low for you, you can eat more :) chest do the cobra pose stretch

@man05 your abs look great after eating you're a beast
nicely done

and eq with deca no, dont mix 2 progestins like that
if you do keep deca VERY low 50-100
That's kind of what I have been reading but I read about guys bulking with all three, interesting.

@man05 diet is a big low for you, you can eat more :) chest do the cobra pose stretch
I was just cutting carbs for the day, you think eating more carbs like I do during the week is the way to go?
Heck Ill go eat a bowl of rice with chicken right now, I'm always hungry

good job on a rest day
a lot of people don't like to do Monday push because that's when everybody at the gym does it LOL

really up to you if you want to bulk up a little bit
depends on what your goals are doesn't sound like that's what you want though

I would keep doing what you're doing
keep cleaning up your diet as well

Top Bottom