Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Tbol Cycle Log

sounds like your body is fluctuating the temperature to fight off some thing
Well I noticed that change about 3 weeks in. For me that’s a positive change it allows me to workout harder and longer.

Alright feeling much better! Today was shoulder day. Also, one of the guys at the gym came up to me and said man I remember when you first started coming, you are pushing some good weights now keep it up. Thought that was awesome. Pretty sure I have seen him benching 3 plates before.

Hammer strength shoulder press: 45x15 70x12 80x8 90x6
Lateral raise: 4 sets of 15 reps 12.5pounds(nice and slow 2 second hold at top)
Reverse fly: 4 sets 12 reps 75 pounds
Facepulls: 5 sets 15 reps 100 pounds
Hammer strength shoulder shrugs: 4 sets 15 reps 90 pounds

Cardio before and after. Also, this was the first week I used the Beligas test and this is the first time I haven’t had any swelling. Thinking Beligas is the brand for me. The Beligas is 450mg as opposed to the 400mg Ultima because I didn’t see the equivalent mg when I purchased it.

Feeling good and motivated. Tomorrow is leg day!

Also, I really wanted to push for more on the overhead press today but shoulders felt a tad weak but I think it’s because I did chest and back yesterday. Probably not a good idea to do shoulder the day after chest for me atleast.

Alright feeling much better! Today was shoulder day. Also, one of the guys at the gym came up to me and said man I remember when you first started coming, you are pushing some good weights now keep it up. Thought that was awesome. Pretty sure I have seen him benching 3 plates before.

Hammer strength shoulder press: 45x15 70x12 80x8 90x6
Lateral raise: 4 sets of 15 reps 12.5pounds(nice and slow 2 second hold at top)
Reverse fly: 4 sets 12 reps 75 pounds
Facepulls: 5 sets 15 reps 100 pounds
Hammer strength shoulder shrugs: 4 sets 15 reps 90 pounds

Cardio before and after. Also, this was the first week I used the Beligas test and this is the first time I haven’t had any swelling. Thinking Beligas is the brand for me. The Beligas is 450mg as opposed to the 400mg Ultima because I didn’t see the equivalent mg when I purchased it.

Also, I really wanted to push for more on the overhead press today but shoulders felt a tad weak but I think it’s because I did chest and back yesterday. Probably not a good idea to do shoulder the day after chest for me atleast.
@BrightFuture overheads cause injury, I had clients go out like that. Don't high weight that.

btw I like beligas too @BrightFuture , Beligas much better than Ulitma IMO
you listen to the podcast on Beligas? you should

Alright so feeling much better now. Woke up yesterday and felt off almost like I had a cold or something. I think it’s probably related to my testosterone levels being saturated now. Woke up today and felt the same but went to gym anyway. Did chest/back and starting tomorrow routine is back to normal.

Hammer incline chest press: 45x20 70x12 80x10 90x 8 100x6(2 more reps than last week!)
Hammer strength lat pulldown: 90x12 100x12
105x12 110x9
Hammer chest press: 45x12 70x8 70x8 70x8
Cable row: 150x10 150x10 150x10
Machine fly: 100x12 100x12 100x12
Straight Arm pulldown: 100x15 100x15 100x15 100x15

After going to gym I definitely feel better. Think my body is trying to adjust to the test levels now. No big deal just can’t let it stop me! Tomorrow is shoulder day which is also still my favorite day!
Nice work

Also forgot to add that I got more N2Guard on the way! Today I had my 13th injection. Did both the testosterone and deca in the same syringe but different needles. Also did it in my right ventricular glute. Didn’t feel a thing.
Gotta have that n2guard!!!

Top Bottom