Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

Hey guys coming off the weekly water fast is it best to eat a couple oranges before I eat my eggs and carbs to start the day off? Seems like I get a little constipated for a day after the fast. I was planning on loading up on more vegetables tomorrow as well.

Thank you for your input

Mark

Hey guys coming off the weekly water fast is it best to eat a couple oranges before I eat my eggs and carbs to start the day off? Seems like I get a little constipated for a day after the fast. I was planning on loading up on more vegetables tomorrow as well.

Thank you for your input

Mark
@man05 coming off a fast I would suggest you go with watermelon and bone broth dry drink (not fatty one), go low fat higher protein.

Add some psyllium husk and lots of water and a coconut. Never go high fast post fasting or you'll hurt your liver with bile build up.

Thank you for your input

Mark

you want to eat things that won't irritate your stomach and easy to digest

melon is the best thing or tropical fruits that first day

homemade bone broth free of garlic/onions/spices is also excellent, but make sure its plain

i would also keep activated charcoal on hand for the diarhea if it comes.

then day 2 you can gradually bring in solid foods again as your digestive system starts to wake up. then by day 3 you can go back to normal diet

your digestive system is shutting down during a fast and usually takes 2-3 days. during that time the cells in your gut are refreshing and all so on the rest of your body there's a lot of things being repaired at the cellular level because your body isn't wasting energy digesting food. it also means your white blood cells are being recycled and autophagy is happening. cancer cells being zapped away. all around really good

You can buy ketone strips from the pharmacy and pee on them during your fast and you'll see you are peeing out a lot of ketones.. its a good tool to figure out how fast you are getting into ketosis. the more you fast, the quicker you will generally get into ketosis.

Last edited:
Had some fruit and 30 minutes later body’s feeling normal in go, thank you for those tips. I’ll find a bone broth recipe and make some in advance and keep on hand. Great knowledge Steve, thank you again!

I would get in your cardio and lifting before you break your fast in the future
because after you break your fast you might have a little upset stomach

Top Bottom