Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

Just focus on the quality of the workout. Getting sore or not has no bearing on how effective it was. You can have a great workout and not be sore at all after.
I was really enjoying the workout and I ended up a bit more sore, the slight test increase possibly led to that but I can tell my body has healed faster as a result.

Good day today , I was a little more hungry so I enjoyed some carbs.
Weights felt good, I think I need to start pushing a little harder now.
7grams of Omega 3's, Taurine 1000mg, 7-8 N2Guard, 200mg Coq10, Bergamot

Meals:
1714433367803.png

Weights: Felt pretty good today, could have pushed more but Im just wanting to ramp it and adjust a I progress.
Killer cardio, the rogue Echo 3.0 bike is a beast and will punish you, if your into BDSM I highly suggest this unit.
1714433664985.png

I will update tomorrow, Im gonna hit my legs, all sets of three tomorrow possibly I will increase the sets?
My focus tomorrow is on movement and depth of the squat for front squats and close feet back squat.

Have a great evening or day depending on where you are.

Thank you

Mark

I am updating M,T,Th,F
I’ll have one tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you for your support
@man05 im with you on that update schedule

Good day today , I was a little more hungry so I enjoyed some carbs.
Weights felt good, I think I need to start pushing a little harder now.
7grams of Omega 3's, Taurine 1000mg, 7-8 N2Guard, 200mg Coq10, Bergamot

Meals:
View attachment 143388
Weights: Felt pretty good today, could have pushed more but Im just wanting to ramp it and adjust a I progress.
Killer cardio, the rogue Echo 3.0 bike is a beast and will punish you, if your into BDSM I highly suggest this unit.
View attachment 143389
I will update tomorrow, Im gonna hit my legs, all sets of three tomorrow possibly I will increase the sets?
My focus tomorrow is on movement and depth of the squat for front squats and close feet back squat.

Have a great evening or day depending on where you are.

Thank you

Mark
is there a way to copy and paste the text from the image? its excel can you copy paste please :)

on training dont increase sets you'll over train

Top Bottom