Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

I’m going to cut carbs down to 60 grams one day a week on the weekend to try that out a little to try and get in a good routine. I’m not sure how low carb would work for a day if it was a lifting day maybe small amount in the am before lifting then the rest after I workout.

I started TRT through a doctor last year at 200 then switched clinics and was raised up to 260. I am choosing to stay on 150 until my body heals. Prior to next bloods I will stop the gh. Will stay at 4 days lifting, focusing more on controlled movements, limiting the exertion of heavier lifts. Goal is more cardio 5x week and keeping diet balanced.
Bloods important

I’m going to cut carbs down to 60 grams one day a week on the weekend to try that out a little to try and get in a good routine. I’m not sure how low carb would work for a day if it was a lifting day maybe small amount in the am before lifting then the rest after I workout.
@man05 lets cut the carbs and see how you feel bro :) last time you said you didnt like it, a few logs ago so didnt recommend it

@man05 lets cut the carbs and see how you feel bro :) last time you said you didnt like it, a few logs ago so didnt recommend it
I’m feeling good eating carbs, I need the fuel to workout. I’m just thinking once per week fast and once per week low carb to balance things out. I didn’t have any energy to lift when I tried keto. As my thyroid levels stabilize I don’t want to stress thyroid with a ketogenic diet.

Good day today, 20 minus cardio at 65% HR, will do 12minutes HIIT this evening before dinner.
My workout feel normal again with high cardio, I won't stop that again, no way I feel to good to stop.

Workout today I pushed a little more with higher reps and that felt really good, my chest is sore after the swiss bar press I did last, I'm getting the hang of the constant tension more and more, I feel that I can hang intuit zone better if I don't fully extend th press by about 20% then slowly lowering the bar back down.
Weights:
1714166007006.png

Here are my meals for the day:
1714165977889.png

Day after and my shoulders and upper chest are fried. Maybe I do run the 200mg test dose while I cruise to recovery. An email to the prescribing doctor who had me on the higher 260mg trtbdose is basically and anti aging doc selling high priced test. Steve helped point this out to me a few months back during a call. My email to him was about slightly low t4 total( about 2 points out of range, creatinine highe by about 1 point, hall low by 5 points towards the bottom. Previous labs had gel for me at 68-71 range. The doc told me this “ it’s clear that you have not maintained cardiovascular health during your try and was usage” He also told me that within 35-45 days this would return given my high aerobic conditioning background. I’m in a holding pattern until I get some all clear labs that are golden, possibly one month possible 5 months, no rush here.

My goal until I get those labs is to do a 4 day per week program structured with heavier weights first two days and higher reps the last two days. Water fasting every Wednesday and a lower carb weekend meal with cardio 2.5 hrs cardio per week, maintaining the same diet mostly while I incorporate more vegetables and even more fruit.
1 gallon of water per day. I believe I can continue to develop muscle and strength in this manner. I have been feeling very strong at times just on try alone, but I have not pushed as hard as I think I can,

Mods does this thread need to be flipped back TRT cruise log since I am only running EQ?

Lastly I’ll have a new laptop so I can type coherent messages from a keyboard and not just a phone.

Thank you all for the feedback

Mark

Good day today, 20 minus cardio at 65% HR, will do 12minutes HIIT this evening before dinner.
My workout feel normal again with high cardio, I won't stop that again, no way I feel to good to stop.

Workout today I pushed a little more with higher reps and that felt really good, my chest is sore after the swiss bar press I did last, I'm getting the hang of the constant tension more and more, I feel that I can hang intuit zone better if I don't fully extend th press by about 20% then slowly lowering the bar back down.
Weights:
View attachment 143317

Here are my meals for the day:
View attachment 143316
@man05 thats a good day i see you doing it well with rows nicely done, at least 1 15 rep set in there

I’m feeling good eating carbs, I need the fuel to workout. I’m just thinking once per week fast and once per week low carb to balance things out. I didn’t have any energy to lift when I tried keto. As my thyroid levels stabilize I don’t want to stress thyroid with a ketogenic diet.
consider your thyroid is low for a reason man

Day after and my shoulders and upper chest are fried. Maybe I do run the 200mg test dose while I cruise to recovery. An email to the prescribing doctor who had me on the higher 260mg trtbdose is basically and anti aging doc selling high priced test. Steve helped point this out to me a few months back during a call. My email to him was about slightly low t4 total( about 2 points out of range, creatinine highe by about 1 point, hall low by 5 points towards the bottom. Previous labs had gel for me at 68-71 range. The doc told me this “ it’s clear that you have not maintained cardiovascular health during your try and was usage” He also told me that within 35-45 days this would return given my high aerobic conditioning background. I’m in a holding pattern until I get some all clear labs that are golden, possibly one month possible 5 months, no rush here.

My goal until I get those labs is to do a 4 day per week program structured with heavier weights first two days and higher reps the last two days. Water fasting every Wednesday and a lower carb weekend meal with cardio 2.5 hrs cardio per week, maintaining the same diet mostly while I incorporate more vegetables and even more fruit.
1 gallon of water per day. I believe I can continue to develop muscle and strength in this manner. I have been feeling very strong at times just on try alone, but I have not pushed as hard as I think I can,

Mods does this thread need to be flipped back TRT cruise log since I am only running EQ?

Lastly I’ll have a new laptop so I can type coherent messages from a keyboard and not just a phone.

Thank you all for the feedback

Mark
@man05 i understand your situation man and its feasible but you should always self TRT if you ask me
on the log name change, we can play this thread into a new one do you want to do that?

@man05 thats a good day i see you doing it well with rows nicely done, at least 1 15 rep set in there

consider your thyroid is low for a reason man

@man05 i understand your situation man and its feasible but you should always self TRT if you ask me
on the log name change, we can play this thread into a new one do you want to do that?
Sure we can merge logs, that will work.
I tried a packet of dextrose in water after I worked out Tuesday and I didn’t feel as sore, yesterday I lifted and did not have dextrose and am now a little bit sore. Seems like a simple sugar is good to add to the body after working out, I have read that it also aids in absorption of proteins as well. Are you familiar with this?

I tried a packet of dextrose in water after I worked out Tuesday and I didn’t feel as sore, yesterday I lifted and did not have dextrose and am now a little bit sore. Seems like a simple sugar is good to add to the body after working out, I have read that it also aids in absorption of proteins as well. Are you familiar with this?
@man05 we cant merge the threads, can you start a NEW thread please?
My 2024 TRT Cycle Log

how about instead of dextrose use honey much better options with protein

something like that makes sense only for people who use insulin

we simply should not be putting more sugar into our bodies, we get way more then we need already. sugar is a magnet to disease.

if you want to be less sore then get more sleep. that is the #1 way

Top Bottom