Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eggs whites vs. whole eggs?

Bsideu

Noticing a lot of people who are putting up logs are eating egg whites instead of whole eggs
wondering what your opinion is on the difference and which one would be more beneficial
I’ve always been under the impression that it’s better to eat the whole eggs and that egg whites where the fishing in the nutrition that helps especially the fats and the proteins that are found in the yolk but I could be wrong

Noticing a lot of people who are putting up logs are eating egg whites instead of whole eggs
wondering what your opinion is on the difference and which one would be more beneficial
I’ve always been under the impression that it’s better to eat the whole eggs and that egg whites where the fishing in the nutrition that helps especially the fats and the proteins that are found in the yolk but I could be wrong
i like whole eggs all day long no whites only

i'm sure our ancestors found an egg and separated the egg yolk from the whites right? lol

no they didn't. the benefits of the egg are in the yolk. thats where the good fats and nutrients are.

also quality of the eggs makes or breaks the entire thing. low quality walmart eggs won't have a lick of nutrition vs. a high quality pastured egg where the chicken was outside in the sun, eating bugs and seeds, getting vitamins and minerals

egg whites and cartons are a joke are you kidding me

Top Bottom