Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yankees tix go on sale in 3 minutes

KillahBee said:
I have bought opening day tix and a sox-yanks series for like the past 5 years. wish me luck. Manny Ramirez is a scumbag.

You'll regret that shit, holmes.

Manny is the man who determines all fates in accordance with the Yankees.

You guys are destined to lose.........the curse of the Diamondbacks.......

DIV

:chomp:

fuck I hope this mega trade shit doesn't go through. Depotesta is making the Dodgers look worse and worse every day

SoreArms said:
fuck I hope this mega trade shit doesn't go through. Depotesta is making the Dodgers look worse and worse every day

he's blocking it now and asking for more in return. if this doesn't happen I will fly to LA and rape his entire family, starting and ending with his dog. Then we'll go get some tacos and do some bicep curls, alright SA?

SoreArms said:

Well........

That's because he initially agreed to everything and now he's trying to change the format of the deal now that the L.A. fans are pissed about losing Beltre, Green, Penny et al. It's a classic case of knee-jerk reaction.

Personally I'd rather the deal breaks down because I want to see the BIG UNIT stay in AZ until he retires. Not likely, but anywhere but the Yankees.

DIV

DIVISION said:
Well........

That's because he initially agreed to everything and now he's trying to change the format of the deal now that the L.A. fans are pissed about losing Beltre, Green, Penny et al. It's a classic case of knee-jerk reaction.

Personally I'd rather the deal breaks down because I want to see the BIG UNIT stay in AZ until he retires. Not likely, but anywhere but the Yankees.

DIV

we'll still get randy even without LA. georgey will make it happen and so will Cash since his job depends on it.

KillahBee said:
we'll still get randy even without LA. georgey will make it happen and so will Cash since his job depends on it.

I'm sorry, bromang......

This is where the rubber hits the road and where we part.....

I cannot and will not consider losing BIG UNIT to the NYC a viable option...

East meets West and we don't see I-2-I.

DIV

Top Bottom