Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees suck...

MightyMouse69 said:
That is exactly what I did when I graduated, I went to North County San Diego (Del Mar) worked in a nice restaurant in the day (bar) and the top Nightclub in the evenings (at the door). Best year and a half of my life, and I honestly had to leave because I was having too much fun and needed to get serious. In the end it turned out to be a good decision both ways. All I can say is I never dated so many beautiful girls in my life.

GO FOR IT!

Can't wait...But I've heard that same story before. Had to leave because it's too fun...or other people just stay and never come back. We'll see how it turns out. Any suggestions on where to live? I'm thinking about going to school in LA (USC)...I guess the drive will be a bitch, but I've been told to definitely live in Sna Diego, not LA.

USC is way to far from SD for commuting given traffic, just apply to UCSD (the better schol) or SD State...If you have buds, live near the ocean otherwise inland is much cheaper. Try Encinitas, Carlsbad, Leucadia...you will not go wrong there, believe me. Let me know if you ever have any other questions.

Hoping tomorow is a better day for you.

BTW, my three buds stayed out there, one is an actor, one does sets, and one is an engineer (married a crazy chick out there and got kind of screwed).

MightyMouse69 said:
USC is way to far from SD for commuting given traffic, just apply to UCSD (the better schol) or SD State...If you have buds, live near the ocean otherwise inland is much cheaper. Try Encinitas, Carlsbad, Leucadia...you will not go wrong there, believe me. Let me know if you ever have any other questions.

Hoping tomorow is a better day for you.

BTW, my three buds stayed out there, one is an actor, one does sets, and one is an engineer (married a crazy chick out there and got kind of screwed).

That's what I figured about the drive...but people say it's an hour, and they say an hour isn't bad for cali...it's all highway. But I've never been out there, so I really don't know. Guess I'll work on a new plan.

I have friends out there that live in some ocean city (is Ocean City a place? if so, i think that's where they live).

Bulldog_10 said:
That's what I figured about the drive...but people say it's an hour, and they say an hour isn't bad for cali...it's all highway. But I've never been out there, so I really don't know. Guess I'll work on a new plan.

I have friends out there that live in some ocean city (is Ocean City a place? if so, i think that's where they live).

Much longer than that to get to USC, are your friends in Oceanside? Yes that is right above the towns I mentioned, pretty good place but is home base for marines (e.g., lots of competition for women).

Top Bottom