Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees suck...

Bulldog_10 said:
What's up with you guys and your old buildings? Never heard of this one either...I've only lived here for two years. But I was over on Comm. Ave. for the 2 years before that...so I've been around a while, but haven't heard of these places.

They still have armies of cockroaches in the apts on Comm. Ave. I use to date a BC chick living up around the 1300s and the roaches marched in battalions.

MightyMouse69 said:
The Rat is legendary in Boston dude...The pizza place is called the Pizza Pad in Kenmore square.

What kind of place is the rat? And the pizza place must be gone now, right? I remember a place where the commonwealth hotel is now...not sure what the name was though.

MightyMouse69 said:
They still have armies of cockroaches in the apts on Comm. Ave. I use to date a BC chick living up around the 1300s and the roaches marched in battalions.

Oh yeah...that area of comm. ave. is notorious for the cockroaches. Down this way we only have monstrous rats in our apartments...much better.

Oh, and by the way...BC SUCKS!!!! Almost as bad as the yankees. But that's a different thread altogether. :mix:

Bulldog_10 said:
Oh yeah...that area of comm. ave. is notorious for the cockroaches. Down this way we only have monstrous rats in our apartments...much better.

Oh, and by the way...BC SUCKS!!!! Almost as bad as the yankees. But that's a different thread altogether. :mix:

I agree about BC, and so do the BC women,..pretty well might I say. :)

You must be a BU guy!

Bulldog_10 said:
What kind of place is the rat? And the pizza place must be gone now, right? I remember a place where the commonwealth hotel is now...not sure what the name was though.

All of it got torn down about 5 years ago when the Yuppies invaded. The Rat is where many bands got their start, such as the Cars - it was just one of those places that fit the name...If you didn't get laid at the Rat at that time you might as well mail it in. :p

MightyMouse69 said:
I agree about BC, and so do the BC women,..pretty well might I say. :)

You must be a BU guy!

I agree about the women...about the only good thing about BC.

Yeah...BU guy here...for another month at least. :)

Congrats and good luck...use to really enjoy the BU/BC hockey battles at the beanpot, also BU had a decent football team at one time. You going to hang in Boston after graduation?

MightyMouse69 said:
Congrats and good luck...use to really enjoy the BU/BC hockey battles at the beanpot, also BU had a decent football team at one time. You going to hang in Boston after graduation?

Hahaha...damn football team. That's what BC chants at the beanpot these days...as we hand them their asses (except this year).

Trying to find a place to stay right now, if I can find the right place, at the right price, in this area...then I'll stick around for a year...then it's off to sna diego...if all goes as planned.

That is exactly what I did when I graduated, I went to North County San Diego (Del Mar) worked in a nice restaurant in the day (bar) and the top Nightclub in the evenings (at the door). Best year and a half of my life, and I honestly had to leave because I was having too much fun and needed to get serious. In the end it turned out to be a good decision both ways. All I can say is I never dated so many beautiful girls in my life.

GO FOR IT!

Top Bottom