Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees suck...

jestros said:
Bulldog, I cant remember thier name, but the tagline was "home of the giant slice"
2 slices was like half a large pie

I gotta find this place! haha...I doubt it's still around, cuz I woulda heard about it. The only place I can think of is called "my brothers" over by 7-11. Unless it was that place by Kenmore, which they replaced with a hotel.

Bulldog_10 said:
I gotta find this place! haha...I doubt it's still around, cuz I woulda heard about it. The only place I can think of is called "my brothers" over by 7-11. Unless it was that place by Kenmore, which they replaced with a hotel.

Could this be Stevies Pizza? Those slices are huuuuge

lol, yes very much so - I live very close to Fleet St. We would go to Prezza for the trout (roasted I think). I worked out at the Fenway Golds many a day.

MightyMouse69 said:
If you know the old Ratskellar it was right next door...I loved sitting out front watching all the hot chicks go by.

I just sit out on comm. ave. with a few of my friends and watch them walk by all freakin day...rediculous. It's about that time of year again! ;)

MightyMouse69 said:
If you know the old Ratskellar it was right next door...I loved sitting out front watching all the hot chicks go by.

What's up with you guys and your old buildings? Never heard of this one either...I've only lived here for two years. But I was over on Comm. Ave. for the 2 years before that...so I've been around a while, but haven't heard of these places.

Top Bottom