Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees suck...

Bulldog_10 said:
hahaha...i hate it, cuz i know this means nothing. The yankees are always gonna be there in the end. (I'm using reverse psychology, maybe if i think the yankees will do good, they'll keep sucking.)

Go Yanks!

lol, So far your theory is working. Pedro looked good, considering his fastball isn't what it used to be. He still has 40 other pitches to rely on.

I was supposed to go to that game today. Thankfully, I didn't. It's freezing out. This weather is driving me nuts!!! :jump: 80 one day, 45 the next.

I know I've cursed her out before, but I need to do it again.

Up yours Mother nature, you callous whore!!! :redhot:

Ok, I feel a little better now.

Oh the insanity!!!

Tha Redsox win....THHHHHAAAAAA REDSOX WIN!!!

Fuck those bitch ass Yankee announcers!!!

I said HEY HEY HEY...HEY HEY HEY...WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY...WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY...WE SWEEP YOUR ASS'...WE SWEEP YOUR ASS'...HELLIZZY!!!

PatsFan34 said:
Oh the insanity!!!

Tha Redsox win....THHHHHAAAAAA REDSOX WIN!!!

Fuck those bitch ass Yankee announcers!!!

I said HEY HEY HEY...HEY HEY HEY...WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY...WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY...WE SWEEP YOUR ASS'...WE SWEEP YOUR ASS'...HELLIZZY!!!

By far the best poster on elite! :lmao:

Bulldog_10 said:
By far the best poster on elite! :lmao:

Thank you, Thank you very much...SKIGGILY BOP!!!

Yo, I've been trying to give you karma for a while, but it won't let me cause "I must spread it around"!!!

Dant dant dant dant...dant DANNNNNHHHHH...Yankee SUCK!!!

PatsFan34 said:
Thank you, Thank you very much...SKIGGILY BOP!!!

Yo, I've been trying to give you karma for a while, but it won't let me cause "I must spread it around"!!!

Dant dant dant dant...dant DANNNNNHHHHH...Yankee SUCK!!!

HAHA...I get the same thing. I've been trying to hit everyone on this thread for a while now...I guess I'm bad at spreading my karma. Probably because I only give it to Boston sports fans, and people who say SKIGGILY BOP!!!

Yankees suck!!! SKIGGILY BOP!!!

I like you more and more with each post!!!

Is there a chance you know what singer used "SKIGGILY BOP" in a song? If you do your my hero...straight up!!!

PatsFan34 said:
I like you more and more with each post!!!

Is there a chance you know what singer used "SKIGGILY BOP" in a song? If you do your my hero...straight up!!!

David "I had one too many drugs and facelifts" Lee Roth.

Top Bottom