Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees suck...

Bulldog_10 said:
Boy am I glad to see you here!

Can you say COREY FUCKING DILLON!??!?!?! Hell yeah baby...we're already starting our run to super bowl #3 in 4 years!

LOL at the Ram-Rod curse! Here's a little heks to get it started:heks:

Good year for boston sports, too bad the B's fucked things up for us the other night.
Corey dillon was no longer the top back in cincy

4everhung said:
Corey dillon was no longer the top back in cincy

Oh well...he's the top back in NE! And that's all that matters!

It's not like you can judge a running back by a decision made by one of the worst franchises in the history of the game. LOL!!! SUCKAS!!!!

Bulldog_10 said:
Oh well...he's the top back in NE! And that's all that matters!

It's not like you can judge a running back by a decision made by one of the worst franchises in the history of the game. LOL!!! SUCKAS!!!!
they went to 2 super bowls in the 80s and gave the niners all they could handle both times,this during that decade long period of NFC dominance(save for the Raider's win in 84)..I agree the mgmt is low caliber,but the Bengals have been crippled by top draft choices either getting injured(Ki-Jana Carter)or just plain tanking..this team is turning around,and IMO Dillon is on the down slope of his career

4everhung said:
they went to 2 super bowls in the 80s and gave the niners all they could handle both times,this during that decade long period of NFC dominance(save for the Raider's win in 84)..I agree the mgmt is low caliber,but the Bengals have been crippled by top draft choices either getting injured(Ki-Jana Carter)or just plain tanking..this team is turning around,and IMO Dillon is on the down slope of his career

We shall see. I'm sure he's not sad about leaving the bengals and going to an actual contender.

Just thought I'd bump this up to the top for all to see. I know we're getting our asses whooped in the standings, but damn the yankees looked terrible this weekend. Looks like we'll win our way in with the wild card, and kick the shit out of those bitches from NY in the ALCS...Even though they'll try to buy their way into another world series, it's not gonna work this time.

Oh...and the Pats training camp starts soon...can't wait to make the entire NFL look rediculous for another year. Oh AND we'll be setting the record for longest winning streak early in the season...so keep your eyes peeled.

Top Bottom