Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees suck...

Bulldog_10 said:
Damnit...I had to run to the store, and this damn yankee beat me to it!!!!

lol.. When I went to school in Florida, all the rednecks would say to me:

Do you know the difference between a yankee and a damn yankee?

A yankee is one who visits. A damn yankee is one who stays.

Needless to say...I left.

BileStew said:
lol.. When I went to school in Florida, all the rednecks would say to me:

Do you know the difference between a yankee and a damn yankee?

A yankee is one who visits. A damn yankee is one who stays.

Needless to say...I left.

Doesn't it suck that yankee fans are not welcome anywhere? I think you should give up this charade and just join the winning team...gimme a big, GO SOX!!! SKIGGILY BOP!!!

Bulldog_10 said:
Doesn't it suck that yankee fans are not welcome anywhere? I think you should give up this charade and just join the winning team...gimme a big, GO SOX!!! SKIGGILY BOP!!!

Join the winning team? I did, in 1973. Since then, 6 World Championships and 2 new curse words added to Merriam Websters: Bucky Fucking Dent and Aaron Fucking Boone.

Need I mention the dreaded 191..............

Uhhh, you get the idea.

:lmao:

BileStew said:
Join the winning team? I did, in 1973. Since then, 6 World Championships and 2 new curse words added to Merriam Websters: Bucky Fucking Dent and Aaron Fucking Boone.

Need I mention the dreaded 191..............

Uhhh, you get the idea.

:lmao:

BOO THIS MAN!!!!

I'm talkin about winners in the present tense...none of this past-tense bullshit. You WERE winners, now we ARE the winners!!!

6 of 7!!!! Without a full squad!

Hey, who's in third place in the AL East? That's right! The yankees, and that's where they're finishing!!! Go Sox!!!

Bulldog_10 said:
BOO THIS MAN!!!!

I'm talkin about winners in the present tense...none of this past-tense bullshit. You WERE winners, now we ARE the winners!!!

6 of 7!!!! Without a full squad!

Hey, who's in third place in the AL East? That's right! The yankees, and that's where they're finishing!!! Go Sox!!!

LOL...I'll have to take the 5 hour drive to "Bahstun" and go to Fenway with you and PatsFan later on in the summer. I've always wanted to go there.

Top Bottom