Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTH? White Man Wins NBA MVP?

wutangnomo said:
I disagree with this. You cannot compare Steve Nash to Shaq because they play two totally different positions. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

Centers require 'less' skill as they can rely more on physical body size, whereas guards require way more skill.

I agree, but then what is the criteria for MVP voting?

Nash won......he had a better year in all aspects.

Stats, team victories are the only thing I can look at when making that judgement.

DIV

DIVISION said:
I agree, but then what is the criteria for MVP voting?

Nash won......he had a better year in all aspects.

Stats, team victories are the only thing I can look at when making that judgement.

DIV

Well i think the only thing they could do was play 1 on 1... would be interesting b/c i dont think nash could stop shaq but shaq is slow as shit and probably couldnt stop nash so it would just rely on who shot better.. eh? (no im not canadian)

nutsnack said:
Well i think the only thing they could do was play 1 on 1... would be interesting b/c i dont think nash could stop shaq but shaq is slow as shit and probably couldnt stop nash so it would just rely on who shot better.. eh? (no im not canadian)

That would never fly......

There's no way Nash could stop Nash from dunking.......that's be an automatic victory for Shaq.

DIV

DIVISION said:

There's no way Nash could stop Nash from dunking.......that's be an automatic victory for Shaq.

DIV

edit.. nash couldn't stop shaq from dunking : i know but nash can shoot 3's and 3's r worth more then dunks.. like i saw as long as he's shooting good it would be a good game maybe :rainbow:

DIVISION said:

DIV
nope but he could steal the ball!

bran987 said:
nope but he could steal the ball!

Doubtful.....once Shaq gets close to the rim, he won't bring the ball back down for Nash to steal it. Seeing Nash guard Shaq one on one would be funny, just to see if Shaq could keep the dribble without turning the ball over.

DIV

dunk said:
its official: nutsmack has no idea wtf he's talking about

do explain.. and while you're at it explain this idiotic comment.. "Yo, I can't get mad cause you lookin at me. Cause on the real, look at me. "

nutsnack said:
do explain.. and while you're at it explain this idiotic comment.. "Yo, I can't get mad cause you lookin at me. Cause on the real, look at me. "

i dont know. it was written there in pen the first day i signed up. sucks that its in pen cuz you cant erase it.

dunk said:
i dont know. it was written there in pen the first day i signed up. sucks that its in pen cuz you cant erase it.

This is why i buy eraseable pins and white-out

Top Bottom