Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTH? White Man Wins NBA MVP?

gjohnson5 said:
No...
Nash Silenced Dallas , hahaha

LOL. He sure did.

biteme said:
LOL. He sure did.
fuckin' cost me about 20K in karma the other night
everybody loaded up on phoenix -3.5
I knew I was sunk when it went into OT

Nash has the added advantage of having eyes that look in different directions thanks to an injury where he tweaked his eye ball.

You can't tell who he is passing to....the person he is looking at with his left eyeball..or the person he is looking at with his right eyeball....

And of course....the Celtics dumped Joe Johnson too.....karma for anyone who names what the Celtics received in return for Joe....

gotmilk said:
Nash has the added advantage of having eyes that look in different directions thanks to an injury where he tweaked his eye ball.

You can't tell who he is passing to....the person he is looking at with his left eyeball..or the person he is looking at with his right eyeball....

And of course....the Celtics dumped Joe Johnson too.....karma for anyone who names what the Celtics received in return for Joe....

Who cares... Celtics got dropped in the first round

big white boy wins MVP , also the team with the most white dudes wins NBA Title. haha- read them and weep -- Mavs rule

no racist here either. there are plenty of good black players , they just did not show up in the finals - too bad labron - that white boy beat you bad hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahha

Shaq's impact always warrants MVP consideration, but his numbers were career lows...

The problem I have with people who say he's the most dominant player therefore he should always win MVP is: Why hasn't he won it any of the other years, esp over Tim Duncan? I don't see how Duncan could ever beat out Shaq or KG for MVP. Both of those guys have the stats and the game that outshines Duncan's. If Shaq was really considered MVP he'd have won it more than once, when his stats actually made a case for him getting the award.

This year it wasn't going to happen, too many circumstances working against him. Shaq is a better player than Nash, but Nash had a better year.......I don't think anyone can argue that.

DIV

Top Bottom