Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTH? White Man Wins NBA MVP?

"As a Canadian, Steve has always been proud to show his true colors. Most memorable was Steve leading Team Canada during the 2000 Sydney Olympics. Canada has had a basketball team in the Olympics 12 years prior to Sydney. Yet, with the leadership Steve provided, the Canadians finished 5-2 and 7th in the tournament, beating basketball powers like Yugoslavia and Russia. He recently took time out of a busy summer schedule to play for Team Canada to ensure a spot in the 2002 Basketball World Championships."

4everhung said:
"As a Canadian, Steve has always been proud to show his true colors. Most memorable was Steve leading Team Canada during the 2000 Sydney Olympics. Canada has had a basketball team in the Olympics 12 years prior to Sydney. Yet, with the leadership Steve provided, the Canadians finished 5-2 and 7th in the tournament, beating basketball powers like Yugoslavia and Russia. He recently took time out of a busy summer schedule to play for Team Canada to ensure a spot in the 2002 Basketball World Championships."

I knew personal choice was involed in his decision making. He cannot live in Canada while playing for Phoenix Suns... Well I guess he could but that would be stupid

gjohnson5 said:
Also I thought if a person is "naturized" in the country they consider thier home , they could play for whatever country that they considered thier home. Just because Nash was born Canadian doesn't mean that he is forced to play on a Canadian team

It's naturalized, and that is by choice. I have lived in another country, but I'm still an American, and if I were a basketball player, I'd play for team USA. Just like with Nash. Anyways, that is beside the point. If you don't want me to call you out on the point you made, then I'm not totally sure what argument you have.

slickdadd said:
Plus Quentin Richardson led the NBA in 3 pointers this year, and Joe Johnson is a very very underrated player.

Whispers out of Cleveland say that LeBron want's to get JJ this off-season moreso than Michael Redd......

I don't see it happening because Phoenix will match any offer, but it's interesting that people are starting to want Joe Johnson......

DIV

DIVISION said:
Whispers out of Cleveland say that LeBron want's to get JJ this off-season moreso than Michael Redd......

I don't see it happening because Phoenix will match any offer, but it's interesting that people are starting to want Joe Johnson......

DIV

That's cool. Didn't know that. He has a good all around game, and is still young. He can only get better, so I can see that. Redd is a great scorer, but maybe not quite the all around player JJ is.

slickdadd said:
That's cool. Didn't know that. He has a good all around game, and is still young. He can only get better, so I can see that. Redd is a great scorer, but maybe not quite the all around player JJ is.

I have a feeling this Phoenix series will be over very soon....

If Phoenix wins game 2, I could see them sweeping this......

Phoenix had the best road record in the NBA.

DIV

I think Nash silenced his critics in the Dallas series. THat was one of the best individual performances ever in a series. I had my doubts, but not now. THe guy is like a surgeon out there, just carving up the defense.

Top Bottom