Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTH? White Man Wins NBA MVP?

DIVISION said:
Shaq's impact always warrants MVP consideration, but his numbers were career lows...

The problem I have with people who say he's the most dominant player therefore he should always win MVP is: Why hasn't he won it any of the other years, esp over Tim Duncan? I don't see how Duncan could ever beat out Shaq or KG for MVP. Both of those guys have the stats and the game that outshines Duncan's. If Shaq was really considered MVP he'd have won it more than once, when his stats actually made a case for him getting the award.

This year it wasn't going to happen, too many circumstances working against him. Shaq is a better player than Nash, but Nash had a better year.......I don't think anyone can argue that.

DIV

Shaq won it 3 times , over KG and Duncan as an LA Laker. A West Coast guy should know these things

gjohnson5 said:
Shaq won it 3 times , over KG and Duncan as an LA Laker. A West Coast guy should know these things

Shaq only has 1 MVP trophy.......Look it up, Nugga.....

While you at it, go find me a black bitch from the Bronx so I can have some of that flatbush you won't shut the fuck up about........nugga! :evil:

"you will pay the price for your lack of division"

DIV

DIVISION said:
Shaq only has 1 MVP trophy.......Look it up, Nugga.....

While you at it, go find me a black bitch from the Bronx so I can have some of that flatbush you won't shut the fuck up about........nugga! :evil:

"you will pay the price for your lack of division"

DIV

Sorry I was talking about NBA titles. Isn't this why they voted Steve Nash MVP this year???

gjohnson5 said:
Sorry I was talking about NBA titles. Isn't this why they voted Steve Nash MVP this year???

Why should I settle for a flatbush when I can dig in to an afropuff?

WestCoast flavor...........Phoenix.

DIV

gjohnson5 said:
Whatever

In a 7 game series , noone is going to stop Shaq, D Wade , Eddie Jones

Put that in your Karma Bookie

RAISE UP......KEEP IT GANGSTA, FOR THE DARKSIDE!!!!!! :evil:

DIV

gjohnson5 said:
Whatever

In a 7 game series , noone is going to stop Shaq, D Wade , Eddie Jones

Put that in your Karma Bookie
I was just commenting on the "pussy" talk
I enjoy reading the basketball insight as I'm a relative novice viewer
and after 30 years of watching baseball and football, I'm getting into the NBA
I just don't know the game nearly as well as I'd like to.

Top Bottom