Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working on a cycle - any advice welcome

@Radar - I'm 32 yo.

@ZedHead - Bro, my body is used to 20mg dbol / day - 4 x 5mg pink tabs taken every 6 hrs. I now decided to up it to 2 in the morning pre-WO, 2 6 hrs after WO, and then another 2 6 hrs after those upping it to the suggested 30mg / day. Honestly, I would rather try upping the dose first with DBol and see what happens if I stack it with other, stronger test variations. If I am not satisfied after this cycle, then I will definately exchange DBol for Anadrol.

@25homes - Bro, I see what you are saying, but unfortunately my budget won't allow me to go tren 75mg ED for even 6 weeks :p Drol is also double the price of DBol, which will dent my budget. What I am trying to get done with the cycle I constructed is to acheive good gains within a certain budget and from all my research the cycle I constructed just seemed to be a good 'value' for money one.

I really appreciate everyone sharing their knowledge and experience with me, that's why I prefer this forum above a helluva lot of other ones which I participated on.

Top Bottom