Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working on a cycle - any advice welcome

Essie

Howzit Everyone!

This is by far not my first cycle, but I have reached the plato with the standard Cypionate + D-Bol cycles ... just come off a 12 weeker, 16 incl PCT (which I'm still on) and the gains I got versus the dosages was as I expected, not too impressive:mad:. So instead of carrying on with this cycle again but with total Test exceeding 1000mg/week, I figured to rather compile another type of cycle, one where I bulk in the beginning of the cycle and start shredding for the second part followed by decent PCT.

I am 6'0", 205lbs, 15%BF, follow a well balanced carb : protein : fat diet and my workout routine is split up nicely through the week with a high enough train:rest ratio.

Below the cycle I was contemplating ... if I were in a position where I could rather utilize Needto's products, I would, but it is just too expensive to get it to South Africa:

Week 1-4 - D-Bol - 30mg/day
Week 1-10 - Sust - 250mg/2 x Wk + Deca 250mg/Wk
Week 11-20 - TestE - 250mg/2 x Wk + Deca 250mg/Wk
Week 14-20 - Winny 50mg/EOD
Decent PCT utilizing the correct dosages and splits of Clomiphene, Tamoxifen, HCG and Aromasin. Following the PCT I am planning on doing 28 wks Somatropin pinned 4iu/day, 5 on 2 off.

I thought this through quite a bit and personally think this should be nice one to do:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:, but I am always open for suggestions by more experienced guys, so please feel free to comment.

Thanks.:verygood:

use tren acetate, at a selected dose from another memeber (I dont have epxerience in any dosing)

its strong

it will knock you right off ur plateu

trust me.

Howzit Everyone!

This is by far not my first cycle, but I have reached the plato with the standard Cypionate + D-Bol cycles ... just come off a 12 weeker, 16 incl PCT (which I'm still on) and the gains I got versus the dosages was as I expected, not too impressive:mad:. So instead of carrying on with this cycle again but with total Test exceeding 1000mg/week, I figured to rather compile another type of cycle, one where I bulk in the beginning of the cycle and start shredding for the second part followed by decent PCT.

I am 6'0", 205lbs, 15%BF, follow a well balanced carb : protein : fat diet and my workout routine is split up nicely through the week with a high enough train:rest ratio.

Below the cycle I was contemplating ... if I were in a position where I could rather utilize Needto's products, I would, but it is just too expensive to get it to South Africa:

Week 1-4 - D-Bol - 30mg/day
Week 1-10 - Sust - 250mg/2 x Wk + Deca 250mg/Wk
Week 11-20 - TestE - 250mg/2 x Wk + Deca 250mg/Wk
Week 14-20 - Winny 50mg/EOD
Decent PCT utilizing the correct dosages and splits of Clomiphene, Tamoxifen, HCG and Aromasin. Following the PCT I am planning on doing 28 wks Somatropin pinned 4iu/day, 5 on 2 off.

I thought this through quite a bit and personally think this should be nice one to do:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:, but I am always open for suggestions by more experienced guys, so please feel free to comment.

Thanks.:verygood:

20 weeks of deca is a lot bro! gonne be hard to recover from that, but the doses seem fine. Just too long of a cycle imo

I would do beastdrol instead of dbol, since u always do dbol!

Also run HCG while on cycle, this will make for a better recovery.

And like bren said above me, tren acetate at 100-150mg mg EOD or tren enanthate at 400-500mg EW, with maybe 600mg test and you will be GOLDEN! Ive never ran tren though, this is just from what i have read online. A buddy of mine ran tren at 400mg EW and he said his strength and size gains were unbelievable and it is his favorite steroid.

@Gladiator - I know that 20wks on Deca is a lot, hence therefore I have worked out one killer PCT ... however, if 3 Bro's on this forum suggest tren acetate, then I should see the sense in working out a new cycle. I would have tried Beastdrol if I could obtain it in South Africa without having to fork out a fortune to get it here and then all the hassle with customs. I have considered going Anadrol, but I have seen 2 of my cousins and my brother-in-law feel like crying on that shit, so I'd rather stick to D-Bol, known substance to me and I'm used to the sides by now :) At what stage during cycle would be good to add HCG?

@bren - Schweet, thanks Bro, I'll research on how to stack tren in a cycle.

@25homes - Thanks Bro, like I said to bren, I'll research on how to stack tren in a cycle, unless you have experience enough to feel comfortable in suggesting a stack and feel like helping a brother out a bit more?

Hey man, if you can't afford the shipping on Beast, what about T-Bol? Like the Dbol just without the bloat.

oh for sure stick to dbol then!

i would add hcg about week 3 or 4 into ur cycle. 250iu 2x a week. end it before ur pct but dont go more than 10 weeks of hcg in a row otherwise youll start to desensitize ur nuts to LH

I know tren acetate should be ran for about 6-8 weeks. Id do 400-500mg a week for 8 weeks if i were to ever run it. Id do it along with test and dbol and thatd be killer

Bro run tren ace last 10-12 weeks run 75mg ed. Run hcg mid 3 weeks of cycle and last two weeks of cycle. As far as drol goes bro I get less sides from it than dbal and def less water retention but every one is diff. Or bro if you don't wanna hit ace ed then go with parabolin (tren hex) at 400 mg a week inj twice week with sust

Bro I think your bod is getting to used to the Dbol. I was also thinking Anadrol or Tbol for you in place of the dbol. Remember that all of this stuff affects each of us diff so you might not get the same reaction to the Adrol as your bros did.
In the event that you do you could always adjust dose too.
I dunno if the Tbol would work for you as you have built up resistance to the dbol. But may be worth a try.
Perhaps Halo?

Top Bottom