Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no more Steroid info in their forums.

Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no Steroid info?

• Yes, Bodybuilding.com will have to pull steroid info - they already hid it in a sub-forum.

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No, I trust CEO R. DeLuca: "We are still 100% in charge of the business. Things will stay the same!"

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Funny, but when I was looking for a forum to go to, I never thought of just typing in bodybuilder. LOL, and I did one search and EF was there. Hmmmm ... glad I'm here, i wouldn't even want to be in their database right now. You just never know.

Re: Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no more Steroi

syringemouth said:
Are you serious? There are NUMEROUS places which undersell that corporate whore sellout dump.

Please point me in their directions immediately. I've spent countless hours and hours online searching for the cheapest nutrition source and they beat everyone I've found, easily. Make sure you include the price of shipping as well in your calculations.....

Keep in mind all I really use are Waximaize, Weight Gainers, and BCAA's (if not already included in the shake).

Chris

Re: Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no more Steroi

needtogetaas said:
And we are ready.. I hope the do get rid of the anabolic androgenic steroids forum over there. That would be great. Its already one big infomercial. Its like myspace for the teen wanna bee body builders.

This is exactly right. BB.com is nothing but kids.

swole said:
That is awesome! Fuck those tards, I lurked on there for a day only to be disappointed by the lack of information and wealth of ignorance.
same here about 4-5 years ago

Top Bottom