Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spellwin spamming BB.com?

Big Rick Rock said:
OK I got the scoop...

We have a guy who does freelance writing for EF once in a while, his idea to write about BB.com was approved. But it was NOT ok for him to present himself as GS or even use the BB.com forums or PM system as tools for research. Not cool.

Nobody in the office knew anything about this either...

I got ears to pull...

Here was his registration email:

[email protected]

John Maynard Keynes was a champion of the elite money changers, an intelligentsia proponent of the dismal science of phoney money - a hired gun. Keynes did not get much right regarding monetary theory, however, in one of his more lucid moments he hit the mark when he stated:

"Lenin was right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction."-John Maynard Keynes

sawastea said:
Here was his registration email:

[email protected]

That would be him!

If its not too much trouble, try to play ball with the dude and help him with the article. This acquisition is one of the biggest things to have happened to the BB underground in a while, I think it would be a good piece. If you guys are NOT receptive to helping him with the research then by all means pleas tell him that so he won't waste any more time. We have a fucking deadline to keep here.

Top Bottom