Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spellwin spamming BB.com?

Lestat said:
lol @ dutch bag!!!

a dutch and a bag... Sounds like high times.

My post about

best in sport

proved the point, I should be a detective. I think everyone on this thread should give me green.

Once upon a time in Holland, there lived a little Dutch boy named George. One day as George was walking along the dyke, George spotted a leak. After stopping to ponder his pet goat back home for a while, George sprung into action. He grabbed one of the poor boys from C & C and had him stick his finger in the dyke.

Then George went and told his old family friend, Mr. BRR. Mr. BRR saw this as a great opportunity for George, so he told everyone how brave and strong George had been in saving the village from danger. And everyone praised George for the wonderful job he did protecting the village.

George liked all the praise he got for being such a hero. For months afterwards he got to do whatever he wanted in the village. But after awhile people started to forget about it all and George didn't like that one bit. So he started warning people how dangerous the dykes could be. This got peoples' interest. But that wasn't enough for George, so one night he went out and drilled another hole in the dyke.

The next day George sent one of the poor boys from the bookie forum to plug that hole. For awhile it was just like before, with Mr. BRR telling everyone how brave and strong George was in accomplishing the mission of saving the village. But then the hole started to get bigger. Pretty soon George had to send lots of poor boys to plug the hole. But it kept getting bigger and some of the boys drowned from the water and mudslides. So George sent more boys from the village.

Some people started to criticize George, saying things were getting worse and that too many boys had been sent to their deaths. Mr. Collins said George was making a big mistake. Mr. BRR helped out by calling him "defeato-collins". This made some people laugh and was really very clever.

The people who listened to Mr. BRR knew things were going fine and they were making progress every day. But some people in the village weren't happy at all about the poor boys who were being sent into the hole that was getting worse. So they had a village election and voted to end the horrible situation with the dyke.

George was shocked at the decision of the village, but he said he understood the message. He met with the wealthiest people in town, the ones who never sent their sons to go into the hole. Even they said things weren't going well. Some said evacuate to higher ground now. Some said try better building materials. Some said they could distract everyone by drilling another hole in the dyke behind the windmill, which they always worried about.

But George didn't listen to any of them. He found more poor boys willing to go into the hole and he sent them surging in. Then Mr. BRR warned everyone that it would be disaster if they ever pulled the boys out of the hole. Meantime the hole kept getting bigger, but alot of people quit complaining, because they didn't want anything bad to happen.

In the end the hole burst anyway, and it was a disaster. In the meantime George had also neglected the first hole, and it burst as well. But George wasn't bothered by any of it, because by then he had moved on to higher ground and it was someone else's problem.

dont chew on that too much
I lifted it from somewhere and made some mods for shits and giggles

Top Bottom