Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no more Steroid info in their forums.

Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no Steroid info?

• Yes, Bodybuilding.com will have to pull steroid info - they already hid it in a sub-forum.

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No, I trust CEO R. DeLuca: "We are still 100% in charge of the business. Things will stay the same!"

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
The steroid forum over there is full of retards and assholes. It's just a big noob flamefest, rife with shitty and dangerous advice. Plenty of DNP logs and every other post is a "My first Cycle" etc.

Re: Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no more Steroi

Elite should maintain being the Hub of the Bodybuilding community as I feel it is.

Last edited:
Re: Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no more Steroi

OMEGA said:
Elite should be the Hub or the Bodybuilding community as I feel it is.

It is the hub. Certainly as far as knowledge goes IMO

centy said:
It is the hub. Certainly as far as knowledge goes IMO

I said it IS already lol

read my post again

That is awesome! Fuck those tards, I lurked on there for a day only to be disappointed by the lack of information and wealth of ignorance.

Elite has impressed me since day 1. We are lucky to be here!

hurricane187 said:
only good thing bout bb.com is the sales part .. big selection and great prices
greatest prices ever

Top Bottom