Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no more Steroid info in their forums.

Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no Steroid info?

• Yes, Bodybuilding.com will have to pull steroid info - they already hid it in a sub-forum.

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No, I trust CEO R. DeLuca: "We are still 100% in charge of the business. Things will stay the same!"

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Re: Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no more Steroi

in stereo said:
There online store is pretty awesome, but everything beneficial I have ever learned has been right here on Elite.
Just one of the reason to go with our sponsors. You stand behind the site every time you do.

Re: Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no more Steroi

needtogetaas said:
Just one of the reason to go with our sponsors. You stand behind the site every time you do.
Good point Needto. I've actually been going to shoot you a PM asking about your Toco-8 and Phyto test to see if there would be any benefit to them while on cycle, esp. the phyto test. Anyway don't want to highjack the thread, but I may want to order

I could really care less to be honest. The site pretty much blows. i swear when I joined it 5 years ago, I thought it was a good site. Now I get bored there after about 5 minutes.

in stereo said:
Good point Needto. I've actually been going to shoot you a PM asking about your Toco-8 and Phyto test to see if there would be any benefit to them while on cycle, esp. the phyto test. Anyway don't want to highjack the thread, but I may want to order
Send a pm bro.

getting rid of the steroid section or at least becoming VERY conservative is a given. They now have a BD of Directors and shareholders to deal with who dont want to know from STEROIDS and bad publicity.

They're now subject to threats of boycotts and advertiser pullouts on their parents other holdings.

I personally dont give a shit about them. They're just another sell-out.

As long as their prices on supps doesn't change, you won't hear me bitch.

Mavafanculo said:
getting rid of the steroid section or at least becoming VERY conservative is a given. They now have a BD of Directors and shareholders to deal with who dont want to know from STEROIDS and bad publicity.

They're now subject to threats of boycotts and advertiser pullouts on their parents other holdings.

And this is a damn good post.

StackedXXX said:
greatest prices ever

Are you serious? There are NUMEROUS places which undersell that corporate whore sellout dump.

Top Bottom