Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spellwin spamming BB.com?

I just find it funny. BRR starts asking me a bunch of questions and now GS is privately spamming the moderator inboxes with these types of questions.

:heks:

sawastea said:
I just find it funny. BRR starts asking me a bunch of questions and now GS is privately spamming the moderator inboxes with these types of questions.

Hey fuckface, back off EF!! You made your bones here, pal.

Don't forget shamrock shakes, guy

I dont think that I'd come out and say Hey I'm GS owner of a rival site, etc. Just a hunch, I don't really think it's the real GS.

sawastea said:

Who cares?

There are more important issues that need to be addressed about the buy out of BB.com.

1. Will they still be allowed to have Jailbait threads?

2. Will they still be allowed to post naked pics of their gf after they found out they were cheating on them?

I wish I could have sat in on those meetings. Those points are NON-NEGOTIABLE!!@!@

all the whey said:
Who cares?

There are more important issues that need to be addressed about the buy out of BB.com.

1. Will they still be allowed to have Jailbait threads?

2. Will they still be allowed to post naked pics of their gf after they found out they were cheating on them?

I wish I could have sat in on those meetings. Those points are NON-NEGOTIABLE!!@!@

Absolutely!

Those are going no where. Some of those threads are classic. Hell, before I delete them, I save the pictures first.

:bouncer: :stpatty:

sawastea said:
Absolutely!

Those are going no where. Some of those threads are classic. Hell, before I delete them, I save the pictures first.

:bouncer: :stpatty:

You are the Man!!!!!!!!!!!11

I thought I saw you there as a mod.

I never post there. I just signed up to order my Animal paks. 44 for $22 is a sweet deal.

Top Bottom