Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why are high rep trainers so strong?

do compound and isolation lifting do both

if you're training just to power lift one rep that makes sense to do lower reps

Conventional wisdom says that you’re supposed to lift low repetition to get stronger at least that’s what the Bro Science says.
But in my gym the strongest dudes I always see them doing High repetition
they hit at least 15 reps on their lifts and they’re strong as hell and their biggest hell
have we been lied to over the past 30 years what is your opinion?
There's a lot of truth in low reps high weight. Equally I recently did 14 reps with a 90kg/198lb dumbbell on Hammer Curls and 17 reps with a 70kg/154lbs dumbbell on Hammer Curls. So high reps and strong. Why those reps? Cos the 90's are as big as we have. If they had a 100kg/220lbs I'd use that for less reps

Conventional wisdom says that you’re supposed to lift low repetition to get stronger at least that’s what the Bro Science says.
But in my gym the strongest dudes I always see them doing High repetition
they hit at least 15 reps on their lifts and they’re strong as hell and their biggest hell
have we been lied to over the past 30 years what is your opinion?
Endurance training when you train higher volume your not only training for hypertrophic results you also training muscular endurance I utilize that style of training and it's always made me stronger in the long term.

Top Bottom