Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why are high rep trainers so strong?

nuiderk

Conventional wisdom says that you’re supposed to lift low repetition to get stronger at least that’s what the Bro Science says.
But in my gym the strongest dudes I always see them doing High repetition
they hit at least 15 reps on their lifts and they’re strong as hell and their biggest hell
have we been lied to over the past 30 years what is your opinion?

Conventional wisdom says that you’re supposed to lift low repetition to get stronger at least that’s what the Bro Science says.
But in my gym the strongest dudes I always see them doing High repetition
they hit at least 15 reps on their lifts and they’re strong as hell and their biggest hell
have we been lied to over the past 30 years what is your opinion?
high reps makes you strong its a fact
i like to see guys hit 15-20 reps

A lot of those bigger dudes didn't get big by lifting that way. They did by lifting heavy and lower rep ranges. As we get older and once you get to a certain level you do a lot more reps because lifting heavy all the time takes a serious toll on your body. I do a lot of varations in my workouts and work up to heavy sets at the end. But I do start off with 15 to 20 rep sets and maybe end with 6 to 8

I think it's important to mix in high and low rep

taking the muscle to failure on certain sets as the secret

I think you'll be fine either way

as long as you're stressing out the muscle and recovering you'll grow

there's lots of different opinions on this it just depends on your certain goals

make sure that you train with a purpose and a lot of this is mental

Top Bottom