Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who's the most famous person you've ever met?

Sam Walton (Wal-Mart)
John Chambers (Cisco Systems)
Bill Gates (Microsoft)
Don Tyson (Tyson Foods)
J.B. Hunt (J.B. Hunt)
Jay Cutler (Las Vegas Gold's last month)
Bill Clinton
Suzanne Somers
Norman Schwarzkopf
John Elway
Jake Plummer
Carmello Anthony

Either Roy Orbison, or the Canadian chief of the Defense Staf, Lt. General Rick Hillier. When I was in the Army he was the Battle Captain of our Regiment. I worked in the Officers Mess when I was recovering from surgery & we chatted. He was a good Bor. Still is from the sounds of it.

Garth Brooks, Reba McIntire, And the best one was Shania Twain she set right next to me in my pickup. To bad her manager was on the other side of her.

Being in DC, I've seen all the news correspondents and politicians, but never was close enough to slap any of them.
Oh yeah, Ted Kennedy (did not slap him though)

perkele said:
4 time world strongest man Jon-Pal Sigmarsson
Toto's keyboard player David Paich
LOL @ totos keyboard player. Just sounds kind of funny.

foobar said:
Don Tyson (Tyson Foods)

John Tyson used to be my upstairs neighbor for six months when I was in school. He was a scumbag.

Mr. dB said:
John Tyson used to be my upstairs neighbor for six months when I was in school. He was a scumbag.
Like father, like son. I've heard some very interesting stories about JT over the years involving lots of coke and running illegals out of Tejas on those Tyson Chicken trucks.

Top Bottom