Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who's the most famous person you've ever met?

I almost forgot
I got into a bar fight with Bono
that little fuck took a swing at me
of course I got trown out

foobar said:
Sam Walton (Wal-Mart)
John Chambers (Cisco Systems)
Bill Gates (Microsoft)
Don Tyson (Tyson Foods)
J.B. Hunt (J.B. Hunt)
Jay Cutler (Las Vegas Gold's last month)
Bill Clinton
Suzanne Somers
Norman Schwarzkopf
John Elway
Jake Plummer
Carmello Anthony
Just your connections are worth a lot of money

what do you do

Bret Hull

The basketball coach at my high school was Dr. Joycelyn Elders' husband. I think he was the only faculty member with a doctorate.

Two guys I went to school with got pro sports gigs - one was a Green Bay Packer and one was a Milwaukee Buck.

No one really famous, just some bands when I worked security in school like Redhotchili peppers but no one of importance. I was across the street from Madonna, met a coupla senators, house of representative guy but I had an office in the same building. Met the consulate general of Japan and the head of the FBI in an elevator while visiting, no one of name recognition. Far as celebs go, I usually let them be and dont approach them

The time I met John Entwistle, bass player for The Who, is kind of a funny story. His band (not The Who...) played in the bar where I work. After the show, after all the fans had been chased out and they were cleaning up, he was sitting at the bar talking to the bartender. I have to maintain a professional detachment in these situations, but hell I'd been a big fan of The Who for over 40 years, so I had to at least shake his hand. So I introduced myself, we shook hands, and then it was as if I was watching someone else talking - my mouth opened and the words came out, I couldn't stop them: "So what was it like playing in Ringo Starr's All-Starr Band?" Hell. Fan for forty years, and that's the best question I can think of? Jesus.

But I got a great answer: "Well look at it this way -- McCartney only had to play 'Yellow Submarine' one time in the studio. I had to play the bloody thing a hundred times on stage."

The_Who_John_Entwhistle_Signed_Photo.jpg

RIP: b. October 9, 1944, d. June 27, 2002

Top Bottom