Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who's the most famous person you've ever met?

redguru said:
Pete Rose
Mike Schmidt

At Pete's sports bar in Boca Raton, can't remember the name of it in 1994. Don't even know if it is there anymore. Was just after it opened. He used to do a radio show out of it and had a museum in there. He would sit at the bar and shoot the shit with the patrons. Schmidt was my idol in my high school years. Also Joe Paterno, who gave the speech at my High school sports banquet, and Steve Mizerak who shot me a race to 10 in 9-ball at the E-Club at NAS Cecil Field after I won a tournament he was present for.

Pete's in Boca is awesome..!

pitbullstl said:
When I was living in SoBe.....the list is too long to mention names.....as far as handshaking, and drinking with goes.

But......the most famous person to whom I have a cell # (although the last time I talked to him was 4th of July Weekend - he's trying to set up a family member in the car biz) is, Brad Pitt. Actually a pretty cool dude.

what I always wondered about Pitt is how smart/stupid he is

He seems stupid in all his movies, but I don´t know if that´s acting

Hiatussin said:
what I always wondered about Pitt is how smart/stupid he is

He seems stupid in all his movies, but I don´t know if that´s acting

Most of our conversations (all 7 or 8 of them lol) have been about business, and while he doesn't have direct knowledge of the industry (cars) he seemed pretty business savvy. In terms of innate intelligence, hard to say, but he's positively not stupid.

Mean Joe Greene has been in my house.

Smurfy
Dorian Yates
Some CDN bands I interviewed back in the day and one not so famous director I also interviewed. Can't remember his name but he directed that moive 3 Kings.

Oppenheimer a few years before he died..

trying to explain the feeling of shaking hands with one of the designes of THE atomic bomb was eerie to say the least.

pitbullstl said:
Most of our conversations (all 7 or 8 of them lol) have been about business, and while he doesn't have direct knowledge of the industry (cars) he seemed pretty business savvy. In terms of innate intelligence, hard to say, but he's positively not stupid.

His lat spread sucks and he should have shelved the FINA.

Mr. dB said:
Bill Clinton

I've told this story before, but:

In 1974, when I was an 18 year old college freshman at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, Bill Clinton ran for a seat in the US Congress that had been occupied for years by Republican John Paul Hammerschmidt.

One Saturday morning that October I got up, stumbled into the communal dorm facilities for my morning shower, went back to my room, and as I was drying off there was a knock at the door. I wrapped the towel around my waist and answered, and there was Bill Clinton with his hand out. He was canvassing the dormitories for votes.

I shook his hand, he asked me if I was registered to vote, I said yes, he asked if he could count on my support in November, and I told him that I was registered in my home congressional disctrict, where another Democrat candidate needed my support. He told me that I still had time to change my registration, which I politely declined. We shook hands again and he went to knock on the next dorm room door.

So that's how I met Bill Clinton while half naked, soaking wet, and underage. I hope someday to get a chance to relate that story to him. I almost did last fall when he was in town for the Clinton Library dedication ceremony and he visited my place of work, but there were too many people competing for his attention and I didn't want to force the issue.

Top Bottom