Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who's the most famous person you've ever met?

milo hobgoblin said:
Oppenheimer a few years before he died..

trying to explain the feeling of shaking hands with one of the designes of THE atomic bomb was eerie to say the least.
you should have told him "...Dude! I know you. You are the death, the destroyer of worlds! Far out."

Met a lot of the pro BBs at the major shows. Standouts are :

- Chris Cook just because he had just gotten his pro card & his autograph stand happened to be next to the 3 block line for Ronnie Coleman's autograph. We were standing there so long I started talking to him & didnt' really know who he was.

- Arnold, of course.

- Interviewed Flex Wheeler & Shawn Ray recently.

Otherwise I don't get out much these days.

Pre-famous people I'm very happy to include MattyTheSkywalker.

Not too sure if many people here would know them, but I have met:

Peter Aerts
Andy Hug (RIP)
Ernesto Hoost
Satake Masaake

and once I pushed over Peter Andre in 1994 in a bar on the Gold Coast (lol!)

seen a bunch of redsox and pats players. a few celebs.. but last real person i met was last monday at a club, talked with willie mcginest for a little. saw busta ryhmes sat night, ashlee simpson and los lonely boys last weekend.. dave ortiz last night... i see a lot, but dont really meet ( shake hands) with them

I've met alot when I lived in LA. Coolest celebs I've ever met were Chris Rock & Jack Nicholson.

Strangest celeb story was when I met OJ in 1990 on a recruting visit. He told me the girls at USC were second to none because they were fine, rich, pretty stupid, love black men and you could keep them in line. It's just strange looking back at it now seeing how he lobbed of 2 people's heads.

Me myself and I ;)

I almost killed pool shark Willie Mosconi once. I was walking up a starcase, he was walking down, and I tripped over my own feet and fell right onto him and knocked him down. I had to catch him to keep him from falling down the stairs.

Top Bottom