Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who's the most famous person you've ever met?

milo hobgoblin said:
Oppenheimer a few years before he died..

trying to explain the feeling of shaking hands with one of the designes of THE atomic bomb was eerie to say the least.
Dr. Edgar Westrum filled in for one of my chemistry professors on a regular basis... He worked on the development of the A-bomb at the lab in Chicago. I talked with him many times... Man, that guy had some stories to tell!!

i met the lead singer of Bad company,
kc and the sunshine band ( i was like 12 or so ), kory and the fireflys,
pat benatar, some big player for the san antonio spurs ( he was a douche )

gotmilk said:
Paul Newman while filming in Maine
Ray Bourque a few times
A bunch of Red Sox players
Bobby Orr, Cam Neely, Terry O Reilly, Rick Middleton at a golf tournament
Patrick Roy while at the airport in Aspen
Jaromir Jagr and Mario Lemieux came over to talk me during pre game skate in 93 when they played the Bruins...

Holy shit, for Empire Falls? He was hilarious in the series. He looked damn old too.

I've only met a few fitness people: Monica Brant, Sylvia Tremblay (whom I'm friends with), Alicia Densen, and Robert Kennedy (Oxygen & Muscle mag)

ironically i just met jimmy smith from the jacksonville jaguars not 10 minutes ago.

chefbone said:
Bush
Bill Clinton
Jimmy Carter
Arnold
Julia Roberts
David Hasselhoff
Cris Cornell
Tyra Banks
Heidi Klum
Giselle
Vernon Jordan
Jami Lynn Discala
Francis Ford Coppola
Robin Williams
Tons of celebrity Chefs
Norman Schwartzkoff

The list goes on!!!! :Chef: :tuc:

Dude wtf, you can't have lived in Toledo our entire life. The most famous person I've met was Pauly Shore after his standup. Funniest guy I've ever met, suprisingly.

Carl Sagan. But I was really too young to appreciate it. Won some science writing thing for school (late gradeschool!!) and got to meet him.

:cow:

milo hobgoblin said:
Oppenheimer a few years before he died..

trying to explain the feeling of shaking hands with one of the designes of THE atomic bomb was eerie to say the least.

Damn. Didja meet Feynman?

:cow:

Top Bottom