Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

75th said:
that's waht i was told by my supervisor, his supervisor, and the Field Office Manager.

all Free Men Of Color.

SOME people have NO sense of humor! :rolleyes:

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

gjohnson5 said:
You know in New Orleans , they don't pick up blacks folks either. I'm not surprised that the busses to Houston were skipping people of color. A group of black folks had to put a gun to a bus driver's head just to get them out of New Orleans after the hurricane.

That was dumb....they should have taken the whole bus and threw him off......this was they would have a ride there...and shelter when they get there all in one.

talk about poor planning.

2ez said:
Take that TAEBO bastard and ram a knife right in his freakin gut.

Ur only saying that cos he's black. I don't see you calling for Richard Simmons' head on a platter!

BTW, I take it from your comments that you're black. So I guess this is black on black crime.

What were we talking about, again?

Lumberg said:
Ur only saying that cos he's black. I don't see you calling for Richard Simmons' head on a platter!

BTW, I take it from your comments that you're black. So I guess this is black on black crime.

What were we talking about, again?

Oh I see your body is permeating with intelligence......Which comments are "Black Comments" my friend.

What are the numbers for the next Mega Lottery big boy....hehhe

and Oh...FYI, I am multi-racial....

so it's more like black on multi-racial crime.

I think you are starting a new trend.....you trend setter you !

Richard Simmons has the best workout videos. Nothing but Plus size women bro. I support Richard Simmons and all his efforts....LOLOL Gays are people too !

2ez said:
In more related News....

Do you prefer the old thicker Anna Nicole Smith....

Or the thin anorexic looking one of today ?

Thicker worked on her, but there was a point wherre she got too fat, and at 5-11, she's a big girl.

I do hope she gets the money.

She has a kid who is like 20.

I would still have sex with her though.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Thicker worked on her, but there was a point wherre she got too fat, and at 5-11, she's a big girl.

I do hope she gets the money.

She has a kid who is like 20.

I would still have sex with her though.

Dayum bro !

I had the most respect for you until now. Dayum....I mean I have read a lot of your post and thought you were one sharp dude.

It's all out the window now....

Anna Nicole looks sick now bro. Like a crackhead.....LOLOL

KILL TRIM SPA ! !

2ez said:
Dayum bro !

I had the most respect for you until now. Dayum....I mean I have read a lot of your post and thought you were one sharp dude.

It's all out the window now....

Anna Nicole looks sick now bro. Like a crackhead.....LOLOL

KILL TRIM SPA ! !

The skywalker has had sex with many a crackhead.

All the same on the inside bor.

MattTheSkywalker said:
The skywalker has had sex with many a crackhead.

All the same on the inside bor.

And what does crackheads and Trim Spa have to do with racism....

abslutely Nothing ! hehehe

Kirstie Alley is another MILF ! ! !

75th said:
Racist!

Oh wait, you actually get it.

Groups that do nothing but promote differences do nothing but hurt the prospect of societal equality.

These groups do nothing more than pit american against american.

Nothing good ever comes out of such an approach.

Top Bottom