Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

El Wrongo again my friend ! !

Never said it was only a white on black thing. All races have experienced or have caused it on others. Let's take a trip to the East and do a search of Sikhs and Khalistan. While over there, check out the different caste systems and see what Ghandi was all about with his Ahitsma.

It's all over the world....but IMO it is probably the most prevalent here or least should not be an issue in one of the most civilized societies in the world.

Now if I were to follow the silly rule about one should stay within their own race.....this would limit my options to meet other beautiful women from other ethnicities bro. I only have one life to live and i want to experience as much as i can.

I am a lover and not a fighter bro. I love everyone....even you...but only in a heterosexual way...so don't get any fruity thoughts over there buddy...hehehe

but i love everyone, but mostly those women who are thicker in the waist. The voluptuous kind...hehehe You see I believe that all women are God's gift to man. They should not only be respected...but cherished....

What does this have to do with racism....absolutely nothing i tell ya....LOLOLOL hehehe

juicedmohawk said:
Hey two black kids (18 year olds) murdered my old roomate, does that make me racist?

No...

just a punk for not avenging his death bro.

do you like skinny or thick women ?

When will people finally realize through their narrow-minded dullish heads ..

that entities like NAACP, Hispanic Rights Group, Azatlan Independence, etc. only serve to PERPETUATE racism and division, instead of fighting it and stamping it out.

Think about it. The reason countries like Canada have less racism, is due to the fact that groups like the above have less of a profile and influence in their society.

Proof in the pudding.

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

Razorguns said:

that entities like NAACP, Hispanic Rights Group, Azatlan Independence, etc. only serve to PERPETUATE racism and division, instead of fighting it and stamping it out.

Think about it. The reason countries like Canada have less racism, is due to the fact that groups like the above have less of a profile and influence in their society.

Proof in the pudding.

Racist!

Oh wait, you actually get it.

Groups that do nothing but promote differences do nothing but hurt the prospect of societal equality.

Razorguns said:

Proof in the pudding.

I saw BS bro.....

The issue with Canada having less lie in their women. They are thicker and more willing to please, the race issue takes a back seat to a beautiful woman.

I say kill off all the Bally's and Jenny Craig centers. Take that TAEBO bastard and ram a knife right in his freakin gut.

Support Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Doughnuts !

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

gjohnson5 said:
They did remove the colored water fountains...

More like renamed bro....

they call it the Executive Water Fountains and bathrooms now in Corporate America....LOLOLOL

Wanna see something funny....(sarcasm)

Tell a person of color to stay late for work say to 10 -11pm here in NY ...and watch him try to get a cab home after working a 15hr day.

So Yeah ! !

Those organizations perpetuate racism.......and so do NYcabs...those Bastards ! !

In related news, Dinkins was the worst mayor ever.

Ray Nagin is better than Dinkins.

Even that Campfield guy is more astute than Dinkins.

Burritos for everyone.

MattTheSkywalker said:
In related news, Dinkins was the worst mayor ever.

Ray Nagin is better than Dinkins.

Even that Campfield guy is more astute than Dinkins.

Burritos for everyone.

In more related News....

Do you prefer the old thicker Anna Nicole Smith....

Or the thin anorexic looking one of today ?

2ez said:
More like renamed bro....

they call it the Executive Water Fountains now in Corporate America....LOLOLOL

Wanna see something funny....(sarcasm)

Tell a person of color to stay late for work say to 10 -11pm here in NY ...and watch him try to get a cab home after working a 15hr day.

So Yeah ! !

Those organizations perpetuate racism.......and so do NYcabs...those Bastards ! !

You know in New Orleans , they don't pick up blacks folks either. I'm not surprised that the busses to Houston were skipping people of color. A group of black folks had to put a gun to a bus driver's head just to get them out of New Orleans after the hurricane.

Top Bottom