Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

2ez said:
It's funny how you don't realize why these organizations exist. Early in your post you expressed how these organizations have big followings and are promoting racism.

The gallery was to help you understand why these organizations exist. So instead of trying to condemn...why not try to understand why one would create such an entity. Unfortunately the answers are in the pics...and I do not understand why you are not equally disturbed.

No disrespect intended here.

Have a great day my friend...!

Ill admit, Im not disturbed. Why? Because slavery was 200 years ago.

Also, a group of people who spent years fighting for acceptance of the notion that they are just like everyone else do themselves a disservice forming cliques that attempt to accentuate their differences. "Were no different than you, but we need to have our own TV stations, churchs, political groups, music, and neighborhoods to remind everyone of how different we are. If you dont agree, then obviously youre a racist because you want everything to be equal."

That, of course, brings up the question of why white people cant have their own TV stations, churchs, political groups, etc.

People are people. Theres no need for "black pride," just as theres no need for "white pride." Theres no differences beneath the skin.

Firebaall said:
You'd be hard pressed to find something more racist than a black rights activist.

So true. Where is the white Jessie Jackson to take up this guys cause?

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

rnch said:
ya'll need to learn the Politically Correct buzz words for modern times.

if Pale Males band together, it's called "racisim".

if Free Men Of Color band together, it's called "unity in action" or "solidarity".

i know this; i work for the feds.

we civil service time sufferers receive a news letter entitled "BIG--Blacks In Government".

when i seimi-jokingly asked where the "WIG--Whites In Government" news letter was, one of my friendly, loyal, concerned co-workers turned me in for "making a racist remark".

Racist!

slat1 said:
So true. Where is the white Jessie Jackson to take up this guys cause?

In jail for a "hate crime." Which basically means he asked why there cant be a White Entertainment Television.

Hi 75th,

Slavery was many years ago, this is true....but those pics are not. Also, Lynchings and tying certain ethnic groups to cars and dragging down the street is still being done today.

A keyword search of Black Man dragged produced this on google:

On June 7, 1998, three white racists abducted and dragged James Byrd, a black man of Jasper, Texas. This killing properly provoked international outrage. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, NAACP President Kweisi Mfume, Houston Mayor Lee Brown and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) came to Jasper to condemn the killing and express condolences to the Byrd family.

Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) said that Byrd's death and his family's way of coping served as an example to others. "We are diminished by this act," said Hutchison, "but from the depths of our pain, the fog of all our disbelief, we are going to emerge stronger. ... We have seen a family tested. We are better today because we have seen a family tested like no other family has been tested." President Bill Clinton, in a letter to the Byrd family, said, "People across our nation have been shocked and saddened by this tragedy. Violence and hatred in our society hurt us all, but few have had to endure its effects as personally as have you and your loved ones."

But how many presidential letters went out to the family of Ken Tillery? Who is Ken Tillery?

Tillery, approximately a month ago, walked down a Jasper, Texas, road. Three men offered him a ride. But the men kidnapped Tillery, driving him to a remote location. John Perazzo of FrontPageMagazine.com, describes what happened: "When the terrified Tillery jumped out of the vehicle and tried to flee, the kidnappers caught up with him, beat him, and finally ran over him -- (SET ITAL) dragging (END ITAL) (emphasis added) him to his death beneath their car's undercarriage." How much coverage did the case get? An online search of 557 newspapers found that 22 covered the story.

We can also discuss some of the injustices done to Asians as well if you like.

I love everyone and all women. My preference is for those with thicker ankles.......but will not discriminate against the petite. What does this have to do with racism.......absolutely nothing....hehehe

75th said:
In jail for a "hate crime." Which basically means he asked why there cant be a White Entertainment Television.

Do your reseacrh.....BET is owned by a white company. What about those Indian, Asian and Hispanic channels. are you equally annoyed.

then again...if you like at the bigger networks...ABC, NBC and CBS....most of the shows appear to be of those of european decent. Hmmmm ?

but you manage to complain about BET.

Mind boggling i tell ya.

no disrespect intended bro. Love ya !

2ez said:
Hi 75th,

Slavery was many years ago, this is true....but those pics are not. Also, Lynchings and tying certain ethnic groups to cars and dragging down the street is still being done today.

A keyword search of Black Man dragged produced this on google:

On June 7, 1998, three white racists abducted and dragged James Byrd, a black man of Jasper, Texas. This killing properly provoked international outrage. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, NAACP President Kweisi Mfume, Houston Mayor Lee Brown and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) came to Jasper to condemn the killing and express condolences to the Byrd family.

Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) said that Byrd's death and his family's way of coping served as an example to others. "We are diminished by this act," said Hutchison, "but from the depths of our pain, the fog of all our disbelief, we are going to emerge stronger. ... We have seen a family tested. We are better today because we have seen a family tested like no other family has been tested." President Bill Clinton, in a letter to the Byrd family, said, "People across our nation have been shocked and saddened by this tragedy. Violence and hatred in our society hurt us all, but few have had to endure its effects as personally as have you and your loved ones."

But how many presidential letters went out to the family of Ken Tillery? Who is Ken Tillery?

Tillery, approximately a month ago, walked down a Jasper, Texas, road. Three men offered him a ride. But the men kidnapped Tillery, driving him to a remote location. John Perazzo of FrontPageMagazine.com, describes what happened: "When the terrified Tillery jumped out of the vehicle and tried to flee, the kidnappers caught up with him, beat him, and finally ran over him -- (SET ITAL) dragging (END ITAL) (emphasis added) him to his death beneath their car's undercarriage." How much coverage did the case get? An online search of 557 newspapers found that 22 covered the story.

We can also discuss some of the injustices done to Asians as well if you like.

I love everyone and all women. My preference is for those with thicker ankles.......but will not discriminate against the petite. What does this have to do with racism.......absolutely nothing....hehehe

OOh no white folks don't commit hate crimes...
Ooh no , they don't commit violence against minority (nlotice I said minority) communities , but it's interesting to hear them talk about how others are racism for creating a minority centric groups

Hi GJohnson,

I live in NY. a person of color better stay clear away of certain parts of Queens and Brooklyn. It is a normal occurrence out there.

But again...I love everyone. I am extremely handsome, so if you love your woman...keep her away from me....or else she will fall in love with my charisma.

What does this have to do with racism....absolutely nothing.....hehehe

Top Bottom