Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

75th said:
Wow. Ignorance really is bliss.

You should really read up on such segments of history you claim to know so well.

From BBC:

I know youre too "proud" to ever admit it, but your boy Mandela is a piece of shit who deserves to die a slow, painful death.

Everyone with dark skin needs to die a slow painful death by your accounts of history...

This same BBC has a much different take on the situation
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1454208.stm

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

gjohnson5 said:
Everyone with dark skin needs to die a slow painful death by your accounts of history...

This same BBC has a much different take on the situation
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1454208.stm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nice try, but a little P.R. piece doesnt change history.

Youre wrong. Just admit it and walk away with some dignity.

gjohnson5 said:
You have pointed out something I need to research , I'll grant you that

You can research it all you want.

But in the end, facts are facts.

75th said:
Well, lets look at the most prominent example, which would probably be Japan. After all, we proceeded to occupy their land (much like modern Iraq) after we were done firebombing and nuking the shit out of them.

Although the occupation was technically an "allied" adventure, theres no arguing that the United States played the biggest role. In 1947 they held their first democratic elections. Also in that year, a land reform that ended the prehistoric "feudal system" and basic redistribution of land that they had going on for hundreds of years. Add on to that our hand in ensuring equality for women.

This leads to the Japan we know and love today. How again did we ruin it?

hmmm ?

I am still not following you....

Why are they so much better after the U.S influence ?

gjohnson5 said:
your definition of fact , if I remember correctly , included statistics with great bias applied to them

You need to look up that word fact yourself

God youre retarded.

It happened. No matter how much you want to deny it just based on the color of the man's skin and how many ignorant folk love the guy and think he can do no wrong.

Its written and documented by thousands of separate sources. Which, in short, makes it a fact.

2ez said:
hmmm ?

I am still not following you....

Why are they so much better after the U.S influence ?
Read about Japan pre WWII and compare with with Japan we know today.

Easy answer.

75th said:
Read about Japan pre WWII and compare with with Japan we know today.

Easy answer.

NOt that easy of an answer...

I will be reading with an Americanize point of view. Who am I to say what is best for them.

2ez said:
NOt that easy of an answer...

I will be reading with an Americanize point of view. Who am I to say what is best for them.

Destruction of ancient feudal system.

Equality for women.

Whats not to like? They seem to be happy.

Top Bottom