Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

gjohnson5 said:
You're the one who's wrong unfortunately.
No only the apartied point in South Africa, but the manipulation of the many other countries throughout the continent. There 's a good book about it called Heart of Darkness.

And I assume you think Nelson Mandela is a good, honorable man who really deserved that Nobel Peace Prize, right?

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

75th said:
And I assume you think Nelson Mandela is a good, honorable man who really deserved that Nobel Peace Prize, right?

He fought for what he believed in and was willing to die for his peoples freedom...
So yes, he later became the president of South Africa

Your version of black history is really misconstrewed , dude. No it's jsut fucked up

gjohnson5 said:
He fought for what he believed in and was willing to die for his peoples freedom...
So yes, he later became the president of South Africa

Your version of black history is really misconstrewed , dude. No it's jsut fucked up

Actually, the fact that the man was responsible (both directly and indirectly) for thousands of rapes, tortures, and murders isnt just a figment of my imagination. It is a verifiable fact.

Of course, I can only assume someone like yourself will dismiss this as bullshit.

75th said:
Actually, the fact that the man was responsible (both directly and indirectly) for thousands of rapes, tortures, and murders isnt just a figment of my imagination. It is a verifiable fact.

Of course, I can only assume someone like yourself will dismiss this as bullshit.

Then verify it

2ez said:
explain how this is untrue...

Well, lets look at the most prominent example, which would probably be Japan. After all, we proceeded to occupy their land (much like modern Iraq) after we were done firebombing and nuking the shit out of them.

Although the occupation was technically an "allied" adventure, theres no arguing that the United States played the biggest role. In 1947 they held their first democratic elections. Also in that year, a land reform that ended the prehistoric "feudal system" and basic redistribution of land that they had going on for hundreds of years. Add on to that our hand in ensuring equality for women.

This leads to the Japan we know and love today. How again did we ruin it?

gjohnson5 said:
Then verify it
Figures you have no idea what youre talking about.

Try reading up on the African National Council, in which Mandela was a big time leader. They made sure to model it after Soviet Communism, so you know its gonna have a long history of positive attributes.

One of my favorite methods your man Mandela used to kill people was to place a tire around someones neck, fill the brim with gas, and light it on fire.

Yeah, he was a real winner.

75th said:
Figures you have no idea what youre talking about.

Try reading up on the African National Council, in which Mandela was a big time leader. They made sure to model it after Soviet Communism, so you know its gonna have a long history of positive attributes.

One of my favorite methods your man Mandela used to kill people was to place a tire around someones neck, fill the brim with gas, and light it on fire.

Yeah, he was a real winner.

No I want YOU to point out your nonsense to me. You are the one drawing conclusions as to WHO is responsible for what so I want YOU to show where your conclusions are stated...

gjohnson5 said:
No I want YOU to point out your nonsense to me. You are the one drawing conclusions as to WHO is responsible for what so I want YOU to show where your conclusions are stated...
Wow. Ignorance really is bliss.

You should really read up on such segments of history you claim to know so well.

From BBC:
The misdeeds of the Soviet-sponsored African National Congress have been well chronicled. It operated under and parallel to the South African Communist Party, established in the early 1920s as the first Communist Party outside the Soviet Union. In fact, the party was set up under the slogan, "Whites of South Africa unite to keep South Africa white."

Throughout the Cold War, the Russians provided training and advisors to the ANC. Russia sent troops and billions of dollars in arms to fight a war in Angola against the Afrikaners. This was a part of the Brezhnev Doctrine to "seize the strategic mineral treasure chest of Southern Africa and deny these materials to the Western military industrial complex." These minerals include titanium, used to build fighter jets, and zirconium oxide, a rare commodity used to sheathe nuclear reactor fuel.

The crimes committed by the ANC in the name of liberation are legion. First, there was the practice of "necklacing," in which a gasoline-filled tire is placed around the neck of a victim and set ablaze -- an action carried out by Nelson Mandela and his minions. Another horror was the "Church Street Massacre," in which Nelson Mandela approved of a bomb set to explode at rush hour to maximize casualties of Afrikaner women, children and babies.

The same Mandela who told the black youth of South Africa to "burn down" their schools has produced a lawless, unemployable generation. Mandela recently traveled to Libya and presented Qaddafi with South Africa's highest military medal.

More bizarre yet is the saga of Executive Outcomes, a private army of Afrikaner special forces who fight on behalf of the ANC and Western multinational corporations around the world.

ANC death camps in Angola
Through the work of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, the gulags of northern Angola -- where the ANC mutilated and tortured cadres who would not go along with the terrorist campaign -- have also been brought to light. The ANC has admitted that torture and "staggering brutality" were committed at their Angolan re-education camps in the 1980s and "could have caused prisoner deaths." In an internal report, the ANC documented 17 eyewitness accounts of detainees who survived the camps.

"The ANC routinely violated its own code of conduct with physical and psychological torture," said the report. One detainee has written a book about the camps, which he referred to as "a scene from [the film] 'Spartacus.'"

The report -- which was authored by two ANC officials and an independent advocate -- did not single out any ANC members responsible directly for torture, although it is believed the late ANC activist Chris Hani was involved. Nelson Mandela has refused to apologize for what he said were "inexcusable" violations of human rights during the ANC's terror campaign against the white-led regime. Mandela did, however, admit that torture occurred at ANC prisons and camps. But the report now documents that this abuse was widespread and far-reaching. Torture and murder occurred not only in Angola, but also in ANC re-education camps in Uganda and Tanzania.

This report was a major embarrassment to the ANC, which had been lionized in the West for its war to end apartheid and install a supposedly democratic government in South Africa. Detainees recounted in the report that they were tortured for disagreeing with Marxist orthodoxy, refusing to carry out bombings of civilians, being accused of spying, questioning ANC policy, or trying to leave the organization altogether.

Even the late Joe Slovo, a Lithuanian-born KGB colonel and the main leader of the South African Communist Party through the 1980s and early 1990s, said before his death that "it is possible that people died" in the re-education camps.

"The worst conditions were at the Quatro camp in Angola, where guards and medical assistants were universally hostile. The inmates, whether convicted of any offense or not, were denigrated, humiliated and abused, often with staggering brutality. Prisoners were forced to crawl through piles of red ants, thrown down into trenches and then made to crawl out while guards poured dirt into the hole. Others were denied food, water and medical treatment. One prisoner had boiling water poured on his head. His head was then regularly struck against a tree to prevent healing. Prisoners were beaten to force confessions. Some prisoners were executed by firing squads for taking part in mutinies, beaten to death for infractions of military discipline or died of malaria and other illnesses in detention. From the late 1970s until 1991, suspected spies were imprisoned for up to eight years without any hearing, tortured to extract confessions, and beaten with sticks and wires."

Ironically, the ANC accused the white-led South African police of conducting torture of black cadres in a similar manner.

The report continues: "We were left with an overall impression that for the better part of the '80s, there existed a situation of extraordinary abuse of power and lack of accountability at the prisons. Order in the exile camps began to break down after the 1976 black student uprising in Soweto, which brought a flood of new and younger volunteers into the guerrilla training centers. Many of the new recruits were poorly educated, impatient to fight, given to drinking and drugs. Some were secret agents sent by the South African police. Thus the ANC gave its security department, called "Mbokodo" [the Xhosa word for "grinding stone"] unchecked power to investigate, judge and punish recruits."

The panel that compiled the report also learned the names of accused torturers, some of whom still hold posts in the ANC's security apparatus. The actual names were withheld from the published report, but are known to the ANC hierarchy. Two ANC leaders were directly named, however: Joe Modise, the former head of the ANC's military wing, and Jacob Zuma, the former ANC secretary general. Neither was accused of torture.

However, Modise was cited as being part of a tribunal that in 1981 improperly arrested Dumisani Khosa, a producer for the ANC's underground radio station. Khosa was arrested for "complaining about nepotism and sexual harassment" within the ANC. The report states that Khosa was "beaten until he urinated blood, then shipped to the Quatro camp in Angola where he was held for more than three years."

Others implicated in the report are ANC representatives in Zambia and Uganda, as well as one of Mandela's former bodyguards.

Rape capital of the world
Media coverage of the new South Africa has been muted at best, rarely focusing on ANC-sponsored anarchy. Indeed, South Africa, once a rich and prosperous pro-West, first-world nation, has decayed into anarchy over the past six years.

There is a rape every 26 seconds -- only one in 35 of which is reported. In 1998, the official South African rate was 104.1 rapes per 100,000 people; in the U.S., it was 34.4 per 100,000. The "rape generation" of black males aged 20 to 29 have around a 40-percent HIV infection rate, according to some estimates. Many young blacks erroneously believe that if they rape a virgin, they will be cured of AIDS.

I know youre too "proud" to ever admit it, but your boy Mandela is a piece of shit who deserves to die a slow, painful death.

75th said:
Wow. Ignorance really is bliss.

You should really read up on such segments of history you claim to know so well.

From BBC:

I know youre too "proud" to ever admit it, but your boy Mandela is a piece of shit who deserves to die a slow, painful death.

Please give a url to the source

gjohnson5 said:
Please give a url to the source
I posted that on another board, and apparently the original link has expired.

Luckily, WorldNetDaily has archives.

I know its a bitch for you to admit that you are wrong, especially about someone with whom you share the same ethnicity, but history is history.

Top Bottom