Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Why is it a nonsense theread? Why is that if a woman wants to join the pga it is sexiest and unconstitutional if they say no and point to the fact that it is a club for men to compete against other men.

Or that places such as the Citadel is forced to accept women into their ranks altering a long standing tradition.

Or better yet!

We have the BET (black entertainment channel), there is black history month, Martin Luther King Holiday, United Negro Fund, NAACP, and a lot more that I can't think of right now.

White if we had a WET, NAAWP, white history month, brought back President Washingtons birthday,

I'll bet the whole freaking black caucus would have a major brain anurisms, etc over that and us white people would be sued, labeled racist etc. Very much a double standard in this country and it does nothing to promote unity and a cohesive peoples that are independend but all working toward a common goal of having the greatest country in the history of the world.

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

75th said:
Destruction of ancient feudal system.

Equality for women.

Whats not to like? They seem to be happy.

2ez made the comment that america made asia hell...wtf? he should be accountable to back this statement up, he's a cut and paste bitch. before american intervention with japan they were raping, slaying, and pillaging villages across the chinese countryside...

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

Gambino said:
2ez made the comment that america made asia hell...wtf? he should be accountable to back this statement up, he's a cut and paste bitch. before american intervention with japan they were raping, slaying, and pillaging villages across the chinese countryside...

Im not used to seeing posts with common sense on this page (aside from my own, of course).

Thanks for the breath of fresh air Gambino.

75th said:
Im not used to seeing posts with common sense on this page (aside from my own, of course).

Thanks for the breath of fresh air Gambino.

This would also include you own , especially the one where U use the word fact and don't even know what the word means

Gambino said:

I gonna find someone who's Japanese and point him to these words... let's see what they say

Gambino said:

Noooooo !

***Speaking in 3rd Party****

2ez should be accountable for what he says and not the thoughts and ideas of another poster. Please read the post again. I said taken from another board and I thought it was interesting to see such words coming from someone that is not African American.

Not sure why the "bitch" comment...when in all actuality your the one crying like a 5yr old.

Your apology is accepted.

Here is a comment from another person:

This IS a white country.
That is the reality. In order to suceed, one has to assimilate (to a certain degree). Emulating minority groups (black people) with insanely high crime rates and who overall have a very bad image is flat-out dumb. Best to emulate white people. More acceptance is gained.

Last edited:
chesty said:
Why is it a nonsense theread? Why is that if a woman wants to join the pga it is sexiest and unconstitutional if they say no and point to the fact that it is a club for men to compete against other men.

Or that places such as the Citadel is forced to accept women into their ranks altering a long standing tradition.

Or better yet!

We have the BET (black entertainment channel), there is black history month, Martin Luther King Holiday, United Negro Fund, NAACP, and a lot more that I can't think of right now.

White if we had a WET, NAAWP, white history month, brought back President Washingtons birthday,

I'll bet the whole freaking black caucus would have a major brain anurisms, etc over that and us white people would be sued, labeled racist etc. Very much a double standard in this country and it does nothing to promote unity and a cohesive peoples that are independend but all working toward a common goal of having the greatest country in the history of the world.

What is a double standard ?

There is a WET......but the letters: ABC, NBC and CBS are used instead of WET.

Out of curiosity........What do you and your family do during Black History Month ?

Arguably there are organizations similar to NAAWP.

2ez said:
Noooooo !

***Speaking in 3rd Party****

2ez should be accountable for what he says and not the thoughts and ideas of another poster. Please read the post again. I said taken from another board and I thought it was interesting to see such words coming from someone that is not African American.

Not sure why the "bitch" comment...when in all actuality your the one crying like a 5yr old. Your apology is accepted.

Here is a comment from another person:

This IS a white country.
That is the reality. In order to suceed, one has to assimilate (to a certain degree). Emulating minority groups (black people) with insanely high crime rates and who overall have a very bad image is flat-out dumb. Best to emulate white people. More acceptance is gained.

crying? doode you are the one who is crying about everything not being fair, every post on this thread of yours is crying about shit to some degree...since you posted that about Asia, i think it is only fair to back it up somehow, i call bullshit on that statement...don't cop out, you quoted the phrase. let's hear how america made asia hell.

gjohnson5 said:
I gonna find someone who's Japanese and point him to these words... let's see what they say

well, it is true...japanese imperial ambitions were curbed by the allied powers after the war, esp the USA...history books often gloss over this aspect of the war. Japan invaded China and was more than brutal with the population...google nanking (sp?) massacare and comfort women. Allied presence in japan had a huge impact in the area

gjohnson5 said:
This would also include you own , especially the one where U use the word fact and don't even know what the word means
Nice try. Keep thinking that Mandela is a positive influence. Also, Im sure you believe MLK didnt sleep around on his wife, either.

I wonder what its like living in a world where truth is irrelevant.

Top Bottom