Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

75th said:
Wow. Ignorance really is bliss.

You should really read up on such segments of history you claim to know so well.

From BBC:

I know youre too "proud" to ever admit it, but your boy Mandela is a piece of shit who deserves to die a slow, painful death.

Getting back to this , I haven't started looking for the japanese person yet ,but I wonder what they think of Americans dropping the abomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

I'm sure it will sound similar to the above
Would you like me to post some Tribal nation Anti-American sentiment on thier genocide??

I'm sure it will sound similar to what you've posted. You know war is a terrible thing is it not? If you choose to throw some facts out and leave others in then I'd say your "history" is more like "his story" and needs work as well.

Your idea of
1. fact
2. truth
3. history
ALL need work, so start with websters dictionary , lol

Last edited:
NAACP objects to Campfield's "comments comparing the Legislative Black Caucus to the Ku Klux Klan."

i agree that "reverse racism" is everywhere. and that the naacp throws some low blows.

but comparing them to the klan... thats silly.

buring white churches or hanging white people from trees is not exactly what the naacp is up too. they are a political group that make political moves just like the fagget democrats and the lunitic republicans.

im not surprised at any of this... its a great example of how our scoiety has become a bunch of mud slinging, sue happy, over sensitive, trash.

anyway, everyone knows black people have bigger caucuses!

BO-DEN

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

gjohnson5 said:
Getting back to this , I haven't started looking for the japanese person yet ,but I wonder what they think of Americans dropping the abomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

I'm sure it will sound similar to the above
Would you like me to post some Tribal nation Anti-American sentiment on thier genocide by whites??

I'm sure it will sound similar to what you've posted. You know war is a terrible thing is it now. If you choose to throw the facts out and leave others in then I'd say your "history" is more like "his story" and needs work as well.

Way to try and dodge the issue.

So, youre saying that because a few ignorant people around the world look up to Mandela that we should just forget about the fact that he was responsible for the murder, rape, and torture of thousands of people? That he gave the order to place a bomb near a church and a school at times that it would maximize the amount of casualties? Yeah, he was awarded a Nobel Peace prize, but so was Yasser Arafat...and if you need me to tell you why THAT is a laugh then your problems are worse than I thought.

Youre pathetic. You would honestly preserve what little dignity you have (if any) if you just admit that you are wrong and let it go.

BO-DEN said:
anyway, everyone knows black people have bigger caucuses!

ZING!

75th said:
Way to try and dodge the issue.

So, youre saying that because a few ignorant people around the world look up to Mandela that we should just forget about the fact that he was responsible for the murder, rape, and torture of thousands of people? That he gave the order to place a bomb near a church and a school at times that it would maximize the amount of casualties? Yeah, he was awarded a Nobel Peace prize, but so was Yasser Arafat...and if you need me to tell you why THAT is a laugh then your problems are worse than I thought.

Youre pathetic. You would honestly preserve what little dignity you have (if any) if you just admit that you are wrong and let it go.

There is no direct evidence linking Mandela to any specific action. This is just what YOU created. There is no evidence he "ordered" people raped. You are sensationalizing like "his storian" you are. War is terrible. War is all about death. What do you expect War to be like?

No you are pathetic for trying to create "facts". You opinion is definitly not wanted or desired... The facts only... OOh I forgot , You don't know the meaning of the word
:rolleyes:
So I'll have to filter you as best as I can

gjohnson5 said:
There is no direct evidence linking Mandela to any specific action. This is just what YOU created.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Gambino said:
crying? doode you are the one who is crying about everything not being fair, every post on this thread of yours is crying about shit to some degree...since you posted that about Asia, i think it is only fair to back it up somehow, i call bullshit on that statement...don't cop out, you quoted the phrase. let's hear how america made asia hell.

Mr Gambino,

Not sure what you mean by me crying. Moreover, as I have stated to Mr 75, it is a little arrogant and pompous for me to assume that Asia is any better off as a result of the globalization efforts from the US. Was this the only logical and productive way for change ? I can't answer this....but I will say that I wish efforts were as strong domestically, as they are internationally. My thinkings are from an Americanize point of view. Just because something is different does not imply that it is wrong.

This goes for the thinkings around here as well. Lot of negative jabs being thrown at each other around here. Not sure exactly why this is the case. I am not trying to change anyones thinkings...and I am old and set in my ways, so please do not try to change mine.

But I see no reason why the negativity has to be, when explaining my thoughts and ideas.

This is not directly aimed at you Mr Gambino...but to everyone posting in this thread. I was under the impression that we are all adults here from a civilized society.

2ez said:
Mr Gambino,

Not sure what you mean by me crying. Moreover, as I have stated to Mr 75, it is a little arrogant and pompous for me to assume that Asia is any better off as a result of the globalization efforts from the US. Was this the only logical and productive way for change ? I can't answer this....but I will say that I wish efforts were as strong domestically, as they are internationally. My thinkings are from an Americanize point of view. Just because something is different does not imply that it is wrong.

Mr.2ez,
If it wasn't for American intervention in Asia, Japan would have stomped out china and korea...read my threads, hit google up for your own fact finding... check it out and get back to me

Gambino said:
Mr.2ez,
If it wasn't for American intervention in Asia, Japan would have stomped out china and korea...read my threads, hit google up for your own fact finding... check it out and get back to me

I know the story Mr Gambino. But I am not only reading from an Americanize point of view.....but also the fact that I am a lover and not a fighter...hehehe i am one to believe that making ovetures in other areas are not always what is best for that receiving end. Was it necessary in this case....maybe so in some cases. But i also believe they lost something in the exchange as well. The fact that wether or not they are better off can be argued either way. I do not believe all is perfect.

I also learned a long time ago, that we are told little on what may be actual. So please understand my hesitation with tooting the U.S horn for intervention.

Hey gJohnson and 75th,

I love you guyz....hehehe

but in a 100% heterosexual kind of way of course.

just thought i would let you guyz know this. :-)

Top Bottom