Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

2ez said:
VEry interesting comment on another board:

I can post the clip if you want to read more.

1. Why don't you show me ample evidence demonstrating that "the white man" isn't still a racist? I mean, really, what else has to happen?

Again let me clarify that when I say "white man" I'm not talking about your plumber, or the dude who does your taxes, I'm talking about the powerstructure that runs this country. White people are a worldwide minority, yet they are the only ones who weild real power, and influence policies that affect ALL of us. When you look out of your window, you are looking at the world as "the white man" sees it. These are the same people in Iraq right now stealing oil and washing themselves with money while Iraqi's bathe in poverty and duck their bullets and bombs. They have polarized the entire world into two camps --Those who believe in their ideals, and those who don't...and anybody who falls into the latter category is subject to their "discipline," which usually comes in the form of death, destruction, and economic chokeholds. But no, you want me to believe that the "powers that be" view me, and anybody who looks like me as an "equal." lol, what? Why? The only reason you THINK you're on equal footing with white folks is because you're an obedient robot. You think, act, and perform just as you were programmed to do...in other words, you aren't a threat. If you ever DO pose a threat, however, that's it buddy, back to sand-nigger land you go. REAL TALK.

2. please don't preach to me about the civil rights movement...look at how fucking stupid that sounds: this is a "free" country yet black folks had to fight for "civil rights" 400 years after they were supposedly "freed" from slavery? 40 years ago me, you, the black man, the yellow man, and the red man wouldn't be able to legally SIT NEXT to a white man, and now that you can, you think we've been "accepted" and "assimilated" into white society. WHAT..THE..FUCK..ARE..YOU..ON????? We're all just dogs who have been thrown a few bones...but unlike you, I'm not willing to fetch the mans slippers as well.

Don't sit there and cite immigration statistics as proof that this is a land of bliss...people come here because like flies, they are attracted to shit...there's no difference. The west has transformed Africa and Asia from paradise into HELL, so it shouldn't surprise you that people are coming here.
Everybody will flock to babylon. It's all been written.

LOL @ saying that Asia was transformed into "hell" by the west. That automatically destroys his credibility.

2ez said:

1. Why don't you show me ample evidence demonstrating that "the white man" isn't still a racist? I mean, really, what else has to happen?

Again let me clarify that when I say "white man" I'm not talking about your plumber, or the dude who does your taxes, I'm talking about the powerstructure that runs this country. White people are a worldwide minority, yet they are the only ones who weild real power, and influence policies that affect ALL of us. When you look out of your window, you are looking at the world as "the white man" sees it. These are the same people in Iraq right now stealing oil and washing themselves with money while Iraqi's bathe in poverty and duck their bullets and bombs. They have polarized the entire world into two camps --Those who believe in their ideals, and those who don't...and anybody who falls into the latter category is subject to their "discipline," which usually comes in the form of death, destruction, and economic chokeholds. But no, you want me to believe that the "powers that be" view me, and anybody who looks like me as an "equal." lol, what? Why? The only reason you THINK you're on equal footing with white folks is because you're an obedient robot. You think, act, and perform just as you were programmed to do...in other words, you aren't a threat. If you ever DO pose a threat, however, that's it buddy, back to sand-nigger land you go. REAL TALK.

2. please don't preach to me about the civil rights movement...look at how fucking stupid that sounds: this is a "free" country yet black folks had to fight for "civil rights" 400 years after they were supposedly "freed" from slavery? 40 years ago me, you, the black man, the yellow man, and the red man wouldn't be able to legally SIT NEXT to a white man, and now that you can, you think we've been "accepted" and "assimilated" into white society. WHAT..THE..FUCK..ARE..YOU..ON????? We're all just dogs who have been thrown a few bones...but unlike you, I'm not willing to fetch the mans slippers as well.

Don't sit there and cite immigration statistics as proof that this is a land of bliss...people come here because like flies, they are attracted to shit...there's no difference. The west has transformed Africa and Asia from paradise into HELL, so it shouldn't surprise you that people are coming here.

Sounds like some real ignorant shit here my man. super duper smartass lol at the asia comment. read up on asian economic trends the last 50 yrs, hell for them has been gold paved.
point this comment in the opposite direction, change a few words around, boom automatic racist. i'm just not buying the smack you are trying to sell in this thread

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

2ez said:

Man you got more hard core then I did...
2ez said:
2. please don't preach to me about the civil rights movement...look at how fucking stupid that sounds: this is a "free" country yet black folks had to fight for "civil rights" 400 years after they were supposedly "freed" from slavery?

Emancipation proclamation was signed in 1865 = 140 years ago. As we all know the emancipation proclamation didn't free anything but I won't go into that.

2ez said:

I used to work for a food company (as a computer guy not involved to the below) that has worldwide locations. An economist for this company has told me that they can buy or produce natural resources (corn , soy, wheat) from Africa and Asia for MUCH cheaper prices then say American Farmers can even think about producing this stuff. So the word manipulation once again comes to mind as these resources are cheaper to produce over there and ship back to the US. So these things are purchased for pennies on the dollar. So in some sense it is better for US companies to deal with overseas countries' lack of development as this will lower the costs to buy or produce resources in those places. This is total opposite to what's going on in IRAQ Afganistan where the US has overthrown the govt, wants American style capitalism / democracy in those places and is directly involved in draft of constitution where these types of govt / economy may not have a translation in that part of the world. So I partially agree with what you said but it may have been embellished a bit.

Infact this particular company was one of the first to restart doing business with Fidel Castro as I believe 2000 , 2001 The US lifted sanctions on Cuba. Once again the idea is to buy and produce products much cheaper then they can be produced here in the USA, so in the eyes of american corporations it actually advantagous for those countries to remain undeveloped

75th said:
LOL @ saying that Asia was transformed into "hell" by the west. That automatically destroys his credibility.

Please explains how this destroys the writers credibility.

gjohnson5 said:
Man you got more hard core then I did...

Emancipation proclamation was signed in 1865 = 140 years ago. As we all know the emancipation proclamation didn't free anything but I won't go into that.

I used to work for a food company (as a computer guy not involved to the below) that has worldwide locations. An economist for this company has told me that they can buy or produce natural resources (corn , soy, wheat) from Africa and Asia for MUCH cheaper prices then say American Farmers can even think about producing this stuff. So the word manipulation once again comes to mind as these resources are cheaper to produce over there and ship back to the US. So these things are purchased for pennies on the dollar. So in some sense it is better for US companies to deal with overseas countries' lack of development as this will lower the costs to buy or produce resources in those places. This is total opposite to what's going on in IRAQ Afganistan where the US has overthrown the govt, wants American style capitalism / democracy in those places and is directly involved in draft of constitution where these types of govt / economy may not have a translation in that part of the world. So I partially agree with what you said but it may have been embellished a bit.

Infact this particular company was one of the first to restart doing business with Fidel Castro as I believe 2000 , 2001 The US lifted sanctions on Cuba. Once again the idea is to buy and produce products much cheaper then they can be produced here in the USA, so in the eyes of american corporations it actually advantagous for those countries to remain undeveloped

Hey Mr gjohnson,

The person that wrote the paragraphs is not even black. So dude is standing on the outside looking in. I thought this was a bit interesting to hear the opinion from someone of another ethnicity.

LOL.. and this thread is a perfect example of why. We dont spend our lives pitying ourselves for our plight.. we just do the best we can and adapt to any given situation.. and excel.

No matter how beat down I was.. no matter how poor, I kept myself in school, I worked 3 jobs.. still payed child support till I got custody of my son and just kept trenching along.

LOL.. maybe its just a "white" thing.. but according to your post.. its worked well for my race and put us on top right?

or was it just magic?

2ez said:
Please explains how this destroys the writers credibility.
Because its completely untrue. Well, that and the idea that white influence destroyed Africa as well.

Both total bullshit. Which obviously means he doesnt know what he is talking about.

milo hobgoblin said:
LOL.. and this thread is a perfect example of why. We dont spend our lives pitying ourselves for our plight.. we just do the best we can and adapt to any given situation.. and excel.

No matter how beat down I was.. no matter how poor, I kept myself in school, I worked 3 jobs.. still payed child support till I got custody of my son and just kept trenching along.

LOL.. maybe its just a "white" thing.. but according to your post.. its worked well for my race and put us on top right?

or was it just magic?

Racist! Dont you know your not supposed to say anything favorable about the white race?

75th said:
Because its completely untrue. Well, that and the idea that white influence destroyed Africa as well.

Both total bullshit. Which obviously means he doesnt know what he is talking about.

explain how this is untrue...

moreover, what are you thoughts and comments on the old South Africa and Apartheid ?

75th said:

You're the one who's wrong unfortunately.
No only the apartied point in South Africa, but the manipulation of the many other countries throughout the continent. There 's a good book about it called Heart of Darkness.

Top Bottom